Help! Confinement Lady sick after day 1 and left

Ragann

Hi all,

My confinement lady left after the 1st day. Fell ill due to back to back commitments. In addition I live in a house and the idea of climbing stairs did not sit well with someone in her late 50s.

I badly need help now and given the demand this year, dun know where to get a replacement. Need for 2 months if possible. Any suggestions from anyoneop or should I use an agency? I dun seem to find good or any reviews on confinement agencies. Thanks!

Ragann

Hi keylene,

She came back for a few days after I spoke with her and just left again. Gastric pain again. Mum can't look after babies as she's I'll and mum in law is close to 80 so not fair to make her look after. I'm at upper Thomson area.

jusrach

hi! hope its not too late for u. I used to found a CL contact thru this forum when I hired a malay CL who last min back off.
This CL is call Fanny does P/T since I oni wans P/T. Very good in her cooking. Not sure if she minds yr house area since she lives in Yishun. can call her at 90605895.

suzanne

Hi, hope everything is going well for you? if you still couldn't get a confinement nanny, you may want to opt for confinement meal deliveries first and try to take care of your baby on ur own. try to sleep when your baby is asleep, it's less tiring that way.
i am considering between mummamia confinement and newborn, more affordable for me.

Congratulations to all parents to be!

We believe that all babies are priceless gifts and miracles and mummies deserve to be well informed and taken care of immaculately. Aixin Mummies confinement and wellness sanctuary is a one stop confinement and wellness center for mummies. Services we offer include pre/post natal yoga, lessons on infant care and pre/post natal care, first aid for infants, pre/post natal massages,professional confinement care and stay in confinement services at our beautiful and serene center etc. Please feel free to contact us at 98228876 or email aixinmummies@gmail.com for further enquiries.