Help for Single dad

keithy

Alpha Male
Dear All,

Just wish to know more ppl ard here.

My wife passed away about 3 weeks ago, leaving me and my 18 months old daughter.

So would like to know more ppl ard to get some childcare tips.

diymummy

Hi Keithy,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Welcome to the forum. All the mummies and daddies here would be more than glad to offer their tips and advises.

keithy

Alpha Male
Hi Keithy,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Welcome to the forum. All the mummies and daddies here would be more than glad to offer their tips and advises.
Thanks, currently i still have not encountered any "problems" yet... Luckily i always observe how my wife settle my baby.

Ting

hi keith, sorry to hear abt what happen..
stay strong for your daughter.
my condolences..

tinkerball

Ya i have to... i believe i'm taking things pretty well. :) no worries.
sorry to hear of ur loss. its gd to know ur handing things pretty gd. ur girl's age is almost the same as my son:001_302:. do make urself at home here:Dancing_biggrin:

Ting

Ya i have to... i believe i'm taking things pretty well. :) no worries.
that would be nice..
feel free to ask anything if u need any help...~ :)

some mummies r having a gathering this sunday, maybe u can consider joining them too. :)

Amulet

Deepest condolences..

Make urself at home here.. Feel free to ask any qns on child caring..

Jia you!

Endoh

Alpha Male
My wife passed away about 3 weeks ago, leaving me and my 18 months old daughter.
My condolences but I think you will cope well. You will be fine. The real issues have not kicked in yet. When she grows older, that's when things will gradually start to get 'inconvenient'. I certainly hope you have some other female counterparts (sibling, your mom or friends) to help you too.

That's from my experience with my family raising my niece from baby. She just completed her PSLE with some decent results and still staying with us as guardian family.

JoyBliss

My condolences Keithy... very sorry to hear on your loss
Hope you will find some strength and moral support from mummysg in your needy moments, take care always...

babysittersg

Sorry to hear that... I can understand that, recently my friend's wife passed away in 2011, even though it's a year already and he is ok now, but any support mentally even is required..
if you need part time help on your children, my mother is experienced, sincere and loving one... can contact us .
best... Ling.

Rubie

Dear Keithy

my greatest condolences to you.
my kid is also same age as your ger. M a single mother.
you can PM me if u wanna share more or exchange tips.

meanwhile , take care.

yllainehudges

My sincere condolences to you. I know where you coming from as I've friends who are single parent. In your case, it will never be easy since you are a man although I know that you are willing to give your 100% in order to raise daughter. If you have a question you can always rely on this forum. Everyone is willing to help you. Your situation is difficult but you can surpass all those trials. Always remember to smile and be thankful to God. :)

Mummy73

Hi Keith,

Hope all is well w u. If u do find a new partner, please do remember to make it a point to spend alone time w ur daughter at least once a week. It's v crucial, as u are truly her next of kin. My best frd grew up w her step mother, like all fairy tales, she was extremely nice in the initial years, and as years went by, she had complete trust fr her father and ruled the children like a typicalwicked stepmother. I m not saying that ur partner would be wicked, but rather a reminder to pay extra attention to ur daughter.
Hope all is well, n ur deceased wife is watching out for u and ur child. God bless!