Help! I need to get a two-step stool!

ALT

Does anybody know where i can get a two-step stool (preferably wooden)? My son cannot reach for the tap to wash his hands even while standing on a normal stool.

CanCanMum

u can try ikea...think they have two step plastic one. Think the wooden one is out of production already.

but personally i find two-step stools a bit dangerous becoz they might miss a step and fall down. (how old is yr son? my son has bad co-ordination skills so his legs always like dunno how to put at the right place and likes to jump) My son doesn't reach the tap either, coz i dun wan him to play with water. I always scoop water into a container for him to rinse/wash face etc...

ALT

Thanks for your reply! I still prefer getting a wooden stool so will probably try neighbourhood shops and Dempsey road area. As for fear of slipping, i will place anti-slip mats on the 2 steps. I'm sick and tired of having to rinse my son's hands all the time which is why i'm determined to get a stool. :tlaugh:

babymoon

u can try ikea...think they have two step plastic one. Think the wooden one is out of production already.

but personally i find two-step stools a bit dangerous becoz they might miss a step and fall down. (how old is yr son? my son has bad co-ordination skills so his legs always like dunno how to put at the right place and likes to jump) My son doesn't reach the tap either, coz i dun wan him to play with water. I always scoop water into a container for him to rinse/wash face etc...
yaya.. i also worry if my babymoon would miss a step and fall down so i never buy those two-step stools for her.. but now she very clever lor.. climb up to our dining chair and stand up.. we headache and got to watch up closely..

CanCanMum

Thanks for your reply! I still prefer getting a wooden stool so will probably try neighbourhood shops and Dempsey road area. As for fear of slipping, i will place anti-slip mats on the 2 steps. I'm sick and tired of having to rinse my son's hands all the time which is why i'm determined to get a stool. :tlaugh:
If i chanced upon any i will post it for u to check it out!

CanCanMum

i oso got no grilles....

my dh says do grilles blow the nice window views

so we told my boy dun go anywhere near the windows...got monster one!

babymoon

i oso got no grilles....

my dh says do grilles blow the nice window views

so we told my boy dun go anywhere near the windows...got monster one!
window grilles hor.. i tot those stairs grilles.. window grilles have lah.. otherwise fall from 5th storey not joking de.. she ever throw the barney and toys down from the window ler.. scary!!