help, my 13month old girl having constipation

fengmie

Dear Mummies,

My girl is 13month old now, we trying to switch her isomil soy milk powder to milk powder. We have try for almost 1 and half weeks with Friso no. 3 at 1st everythings seems ok. I replace the morning feed for a few days was ok but the 2nd feed she dun seems ok having constipation and sometimes watery stool. Now she cant even eat well. I am not sure if its the milk powder or is it her back tooth growing out that cause this. Or should I change another brand of milk powder for her to try? Or should I change to Isomil no. 3 instead. Experience mummy I need help as I do not want my girl keep suffering from changing milk powder.

annawt

hi mummy,
my girl used to have this problem too and we thought about changing her milk powder as well, but then we didnt as the doctor advise us not to do so instead feed her with high fibre fruits such as papaya, banana, etc. you can give her in juice form or smash them into smaller pieces. I am sure she will like it!
:)

quincy1986

my mom taught me that everyday after you bathe your baby, rub her tummy with a little ru yi oil. at the same time, massage her tummy as you apply the oil on her.
the oil helps baby to sleep, relief from stomach wind and helps in her digestion. hope this helps you :) i think you can find online on how to massage a baby's tummy.

tash

OMG I face same problem just month back I chage formula brand....
problem occurs....
1-constipation
2-1.5kg weight loss
3- irritating behaviour
finally I am back to same brand...I am using S26...., all okay now....my Dr advise not to change brand till 2years...