Help on "Pimples" on 1 month+ baby face

Octbaby

Hi Mummys

My son has "pimples" or rash on his cheek. Most likely caused by his habits of using his mittens, wiping here and there especially after feeding and also while he's asleep.
Anyone facing the same situation? Any advise?

apric0t

Hi Mummys

My son has "pimples" or rash on his cheek. Most likely caused by his habits of using his mittens, wiping here and there especially after feeding and also while he's asleep.
Anyone facing the same situation? Any advise?
My girl used to have this prob. I wipe her face with warm water after each feeding. :)

l0r3tTa

i think it is common, my son had it too during the first few months. I used warm boiled water with cotton wool to clean his face after each feed and it will also help soothe the itch..
other than that, you are doing a great job new mummy :)
Hope that helps..

cheers,
Loretta

Jemf

I am Nt sure if u believe Tis but use ur bb urine n lightly wipe on face. I did for my gal n it helped w redness within the day :)

lyra

We asked PD, he said its normal and its call baby acne, all babies have them.
He said some of these redness and "pimples" are because its too hot coz we used to sunbath him when he has jaundice. He said use wash cloth or cotton dap in cool water (tap water temperature, not cold water) to wipe his face and when he's cool, the redness and pimples will subside.

Rimasmin

Hi there! My little princess had the rash and reddishness too. I checked with my doc and doc said it's quite normal for all babies. It's due to the humid weather, babies perspire and these appears. Infact my dotter had them in a larger number all around the neck and chin. I used a cream called sebamed after every wipe and it disappeared! U can try too:) good luck!

Octbaby

Thanks 2 all e moms who have responded. After applying e cream given by e baby dr, e rashes disappeared :)