HELP! Planning for BBG 1st b'day, any advices?

noelle90

Hi mummies,

I'm planning for my lil' girl 1st b'day soon, but kinda helpess and not sure what should i do. As my MIL is such a troublesome, keep wanting me to do this and that and it's causing me lots of stress..... :001_07:

Japanno

Oh okay, thanks.

Any other ideas ? :)
Hey babe..
I did my boy first birthday @ aloha loyang. U got big budget or just wanna do a simple one?
If u got family member who is civil servant the rental of the chalet is cheaper.
But i dunno if u cn book now if the birthday is on dec or jan.

noelle90

Hey babe..
I did my boy first birthday @ aloha loyang. U got big budget or just wanna do a simple one?
If u got family member who is civil servant the rental of the chalet is cheaper.
But i dunno if u cn book now if the birthday is on dec or jan.

Actually i was thinking of changi chalet as i've relatives who is a civil servant, and what's more my in-laws side has a huge family.
But i've got budget too as i need to do catering plus BBQ (as what my in-law request), plus my lil' girl cake and many other stuffs.
So kinda torn in between with a simple home celebration or a huge chalet celebration.

Japanno

Actually i was thinking of changi chalet as i've relatives who is a civil servant, and what's more my in-laws side has a huge family.
But i've got budget too as i need to do catering plus BBQ (as what my in-law request), plus my lil' girl cake and many other stuffs.
So kinda torn in between with a simple home celebration or a huge chalet celebration.
Ok.. Heres wad i think..

Changi chalet.
I did my 18th birthday there. @ the one nearby the roadside n nearby och..
Spacious and if u organizing games n stuff u got a huge space.
But.. No swimming pool.. Shop is quite a distance as u gotta go to changi village.

Aloha loyang
My son first birthday @ pool terrace.
Swimming pool, jacuzzi, indoor playground for kids, arcade, small shop, bicycle shop.
Overall i would rate that the plc is perfectly awesome for kids. But quite a distace to downtown.
But i think theres a shuttle service to downtown n whitesand.

Japanno

Ok.. Heres wad i think..

Changi chalet.
I did my 18th birthday there. @ the one nearby the roadside n nearby och..
Spacious and if u organizing games n stuff u got a huge space.
But.. No swimming pool.. Shop is quite a distance as u gotta go to changi village.

Aloha loyang
My son first birthday @ pool terrace.
Swimming pool, jacuzzi, indoor playground for kids, arcade, small shop, bicycle shop.
Overall i would rate that the plc is perfectly awesome for kids. But quite a distace to downtown.
But i think theres a shuttle service to downtown n whitesand.
Oh.. Btw, i spend abt 3k on 3day 2 nite aloha loyang pool terrace, food, bbq, cake, goodiebags. I didnt hv any games.. I was a lil rushy as my 2nd dother wad delivered b4 edd. 2weeks b4 my boy's birthday.
Oh btw ur doter is 6months?
She was born in june? Wad date?
Oh and.. My family did bring food.. Like potluck.. So everyone contributed some food.
But got leftovers ah. Its better to bring extra.. If not paiseh notenuf food. Lolx.

Last edited:

noelle90

Oh.. Btw, i spend abt 3k on 3day 2 nite aloha loyang pool terrace, food, bbq, cake, goodiebags. I didnt hv any games.. I was a lil rushy as my 2nd dother wad delivered b4 edd. 2weeks b4 my boy's birthday.
Oh btw ur doter is 6months?
She was born in june? Wad date?
Oh and.. My family did bring food.. Like potluck.. So everyone contributed some food.
But got leftovers ah. Its better to bring extra.. If not paiseh notenuf food. Lolx.

Ohoh, okay. I might consider that, cause i haven't been to aloha chalet yet.
Been to changi for my 19th b'day, haha.
Yup, my lil' girl was born on the 13th june. Why? Yours also?

Japanno

Ohoh, okay. I might consider that, cause i haven't been to aloha chalet yet.
Been to changi for my 19th b'day, haha.
Yup, my lil' girl was born on the 13th june. Why? Yours also?
Ouh.. U cn go survey there. Super nice.
Yup!!
Both mu kids in june. Boy is on 15th june 2010 n gal on the first june 2011

Japanno

Haha, i'm surfing online for the pictures.
Ohhhh! My girl is 12days after yours, hahaha.
Oh.. Ok.. Yup.. Maybe if u organizing party there, i might be there to celebrate my doter bday also. Lolx.
I hope to get the corner one.. Exactly beside pool. Lolx.

noelle90

Oh.. Ok.. Yup.. Maybe if u organizing party there, i might be there to celebrate my doter bday also. Lolx.
I hope to get the corner one.. Exactly beside pool. Lolx.

LOL! You going to celebrate there next year too?
Haha, but is it big enough to squeeze in more then 40 ppl?

Japanno

LOL! You going to celebrate there next year too?
Haha, but is it big enough to squeeze in more then 40 ppl?
Im kinda obsessed with that plc. Lol.
Can.. Big enuf. 4bedrm. All got own toilet. Plus 1 more at the kitchen. Two storey.
Lol. Cnnt wait for the ooking to open.

Asphere

i too was headache with where n how to do the 1st bdae for my boy next yr. but i decided to have a small simple one at home with only close family members :) as i need to consider the little boy mood and energy level. :D

Japanno

MacDonald now also expensive. I think it cost abt 10bucks per head!! Ö then i saw the gift was quite crappy. Last time it was abt 4.50per kid. But gt extra charge 4 adult. Then free cake. Nw eveyyhing so much more ex.! Mati.

Japanno

lol. Thats the fun part right!! My boy birhday.. The goodie bag i pack until like going to burst.. Lol. I like giving goodies. Then see kids eat. The feeling in unexplainable. Lol.