Help please help!! My newborn not drinking enough milk or dun wan drink ??

minako85

I'm feeding him friso now and every 3 hrs... But seems like he can't finish the 30 ml as recommended... He drink like 10 ml den enough dun wan drink... So put him to slp... After tt 3 hr later try feed him agn he dun wan drink ... Drink abit dun wan den wan slp agn.. Hw come?? Is it he doesn't like e formula milk or he just like to sleep??
Whole day drink so little enough meh?? I'm so worried now... Y my baby dun wan his milk.... :'((((

can someone tell me wats wrong??

xicloudix

my boy drinks every 2-3hrs around 25ml when he was newborn...

since u mentioned he is newborn u need go injection right??? ask the doc about it... as i believe the 1st few days and in the 1st mth visit, they would wanna know the baby intake of milk... ask them abt it...

redjn

may be u can try making him 10ml with the same amount of milk powder. with that at least he is taking the required amount though is smaller portion. my dear u need not wake the kid every 3 hrs to feed, let them sleep when they need milk they will wake up & "cry" 4 it.

hpc

Hi what bottle is ur infant using,sometimes the flow of the teat is too fast.My gal also have this problem,drink about 30ml when she is back from hospitalLater 20ml,struggle n reject milk,change milk bottle from Pigeon wide to normal pigeon ,still the same,than change pigeon teat to NUK 4 breast milk flow.At last she is drinking again.Give a try or change milk powder.

minako85

We found out it's e avent teat problem. E teat rubber too hard for my baby to suck... Cuz we test it e milk did nt flow out easilyso caused my baby to suck until very difficult.. Poor thing ... Den we buy Another pigeon bottle finally he can drink without any difficulties.... Stupid avent so ex but problematic