Herbal bath - What is it?

Priya Diva

Hi everyone

What is the Chinese Herbal bath that is used for confinement? I do not know about it as i am an Indian.

Where do you get the herbs? What is it called in English? How to use it?

What kind of herbs does it comprise of?

:001_302:

WinnieL

Hi everyone

What is the Chinese Herbal bath that is used for confinement? I do not know about it as i am an Indian.

you can go to chinese medical shops, and ask for the herbal bath that is used after giving birth. They now come in bags, which you can easily pop into a pail of hot water. Don't have the name in English, but the folks at the shops should know what you're talking about. I got my herbs from one of the medical shops near the chinese temple near middle road

Claire

Hi everyone

Hi Priya,

U are lucky.. I am on confinement now and is able to provide with u all the details.. :)

U can buy from Hock Hua Medical Shops which can be found almost found everywhere. I got my supplies from the one located at the basement of Junction 8 Bishan.

The brand in English is Da Feng Ai Womem's Recovery Bath. U can find out about the herbs from the package. How to use: Put one packet into 18 litres of boiling water for 10-15 mins. One packet is $2 and is good for one bath only. So if u intend to bathe everyday for 1 mth, u will need to buy 30 pkts.