Herbalife... anyone want to share

xuxu21

One of my relatives use Herbal Life, no result. I heard they have to replace almost every meals and cannot stop. Is that true?
To whom did she bought the product? Herbalife is effective to someone who follow instructions. And the one who sold the products to you should be your coach. Your coach should monitor your progress regularly.

If you want to know more about Herbalife and how to take it just email me at xuxu21herbalife@gmail.com

BunnyKiss

Living young is keeping fit.

Want to know how TRA can help you lose fat safely and effectively? Come join our health talk by medical doctor Dr Tan KK on Sat 26 Feb 2011.

We start you off with a fats and muscle scan first.

PM me for more details

CarolOng

I've tried! gain back even more after i start eating normally. I didn't "big eat big drink" jus went back to my normal 3 meals & i gain everything i lost with 'bonus'. =(

csh

:embarrassed:
oh dear, you gain back? so are you gonna take it again? Thats the agony as many has tried many method and lasted for few months and the weight rebound again. its like never ending unless we are taking it for life.

I took TRA 3 yrs back and have yet to experience any rebound after the 3 month programme.

hi hi, which year did you take TRA? And you never gain back since then? Any side effects from TRA?

SCartoon

Alpha Male
:embarrassed:

hi hi, which year did you take TRA? And you never gain back since then? Any side effects from TRA?

Hi I started the 3 month Programme in march 2007. Yup, still no rebound n healthy. Absolutely no side effect

csh

Hi I started the 3 month Programme in march 2007. Yup, still no rebound n healthy. Absolutely no side effect
Are you a distributor for nuskin? Any idea how much is the tra program? do you know if there is a such thing as trying out for a month or must you commit to a three month purchase?

SCartoon

Alpha Male
Are you a distributor for nuskin? Any idea how much is the tra program? do you know if there is a such thing as trying out for a month or must you commit to a three month purchase?
Hi, The TRA comes in a 3month package. From my and frenz experiences, it is necessary to go thru at least 3 month i.e. one set(more than 2 for those with v high Visceral and body fats) for it to work well for individual. e.g. many of my frenz start to loose fats within the first month, while some 2nd month and me third month.

jojoki

Hi, The TRA comes in a 3month package. From my and frenz experiences, it is necessary to go thru at least 3 month i.e. one set(more than 2 for those with very high Visceral and body fats) for it to work well for individual. e.g. many of my frenz start to loose fats within the first month, while some 2nd month and me third month.
hi may i know what is TRA? buy from where and how much? can share me lots o visceral fats v v jialat! need to lose LOTS of weight! currently just started dieting by cutting carbo n supper.

SCartoon

Alpha Male
Can share the TRA program? How much it cost for 3 month program and how many kgs can lost???
Hi Irene b, TRA is a 3 month Weight Management programme that targets at losing fats. I took it 3 years ago and lost 6kg and 8 cm in waist. All i did was to thru the supplements to increase muscles mass, metabolism to burns fats. besides shaping up i have also seen many regain their health and improve in terms of blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar level thru this programme. I Love to eat, fortunately this programme allows me to eat normally with a simple diet rule to follow. need not starve and exercise! till now i have not experience any rebound.

I have PMed u the detail on the price.

Leshia

I tried for 1 month and I stopped. I read about scam regarding herbalife online.. After reading I'm worried if I'm too used to their products such thing happen to me. I'll be grr~ if I'm not wrong herbalife is like mlm.

SCartoon

Alpha Male
I tried for 1 month and I stopped. I read about scam regarding herbalife online.. After reading I'm worried if I'm too used to their products such thing happen to me. I'll be grr~ if I'm not wrong herbalife is like mlm.
I would think that the safety and efficacy are the 2 most important factors that I look into when I took the TRA Weight Management Programme.

I look into the mlm only when i wanted to create a biz out of it.

kitty

Hi Irene b, TRA is a 3 month Weight Management programme that targets at losing fats. I took it 3 years ago and lost 6kg and 8 cm in waist. All i did was to thru the supplements to increase muscles mass, metabolism to burns fats. besides shaping up i have also seen many regain their health and improve in terms of blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar level thru this programme. I Love to eat, fortunately this programme allows me to eat normally with a simple diet rule to follow. need not starve and exercise! till now i have not experience any rebound.

I have PMed you the detail on the price.
Please PM me too.Are the stuffs you eat taste terrible?

ccrazytoyy

Hi Ladies,

i love TRA. TRA helps me to build up my confidence~

I know how it feels to be FAT.
- It sux when u go shopping
- It sux when u have ssuper slim friends around you that u envy on.
- It sux that you cant just eat whatever you like
- It sux when people point at you and say you are fat.
- It sux when u try to lose weight but no determination so back to eating disorder.

I have encounter ALL the above i mention, but finally i found my solutions, and i m much happier now. Plus my determination, I lost from 67kg-54kg. Still going on to lose more.

Anyone needs help in getting back to the real confidence self do contact me. I am glad to help. jiamei87@hotmail.com 81610169