Herbalife... anyone want to share

smurfy78

hello all,

ever since I stopped breastfeeding, my weight went up and by looking at my tummy, I feel sad. I started to look around for methods to slim down.

i managed to slim down from 52kg to 45kg now just by taking Herbalife for 2 mths and without any exercise (from end Aug 11 till now). I still continue to take herbalife now even I have reach my pre-preggie weight as I want to stay healthy for my 3 kids.

Not earning, just want to share and help people who seriously want to lose weight and stay healthy. I can help you purchase at a lower price under my name. any one interested to know more about herbalife can email me at katherine_thl@hotmail.com . :)

woofy55

Hihi , In case you starting to feel you need to lose some weight rmber to look for me ok :) *I've helped many frens to get ready to shop for pretty cny clothes and reduce their visceral fats n get back their health. Really hope I can help you too - if you feel u need ya. *:) let's hv coffee!! Cheers!!

Leshia

Just found out my cousin have been taking herbalife to slim down.. Did slim down abit but when he stop eating he not only gain weight and now additional half of his previous existing lor.. Now he spent every week at least thrice todo exercise. So if you want to lose weight in healthy way is to exercise if not you will have to spent $ to slim down or to maintain. Is either eat for the rest of life by paying or exercise by your own and is FREE? Choose for yourself..

mummiesherb

I have been taking herbalife as well and did slim down too and looking to reduce just abit more. Very happy with the results within 2 wks and will continue. I am buying in bulk to save $ so if there is anyone who is taking herbalife or wishes to try herbalife and wants some savings, please contact me so that we can buy together and save the additional $ for diapers etc.

My email is mummiesherb@gmail.com

steffieeee

Hihi!

I need urgent help.. I'm looking for 2 more people to be my candidate for my WXS Weight Loss Challenge. Top losers wins cash prize SG$1000!

He/She must :

1) Have min 2Kgs to lose and is SERIOUS to lose

2) Able to follow Coach healthy eating program without missing out on their normal meals.

3) Crucial: MUST LOVE TO HAVE FUN! =D

Interested people, PM or sms me!

Psssssst... Do you OR anyone you know fit into these criterias?
You can secretly SMS me
- Your name
- Seriousness to lose weight on scale of 1-10
(1: not serious, 10: extremely serious)
- Age, current height and weight

Our last month's winner!

Love!
Stephanie ♥

-jOanna

Hi guys! I'm in this slimming program also :D and I've shedded 4.8kg in 2 weeks! amazing! Mine is not TRA though, it also focuses on healthy lifestyle and no need to exercise also.. interested can pm me for more details :D

kitty

Hi Ladies,

i love TRA. TRA helps me to build up my confidence~

I know how it feels to be FAT.
- It sux when you go shopping
- It sux when you have ssuper slim friends around you that you envy on.
- It sux that you cant just eat whatever you like
- It sux when people point at you and say you are fat.
- It sux when you try to lose weight but no determination so back to eating disorder.

I have encounter ALL the above i mention, but finally i found my solutions, and i m much happier now. Plus my determination, I lost from 67kg-54kg. Still going on to lose more.

Anyone needs help in getting back to the real confidence self do contact me. I am glad to help. jiamei87@hotmail.com 81610169
It looks like you need to consume it,if not your weight will bounce back?I heard the 3 months products cost about 3K?My friend told me one doesn't need to go through 3 months,some just need one or two months?

SCartoon

Alpha Male
Hi kitty, yes in fact some has started to slim down well in the first month of the Programme!!! It's good to go thru the entire 3 month for it to work well for the body. U nvr know how well u can slim down n how healthy u can be!

For me , I started to see the effect only on the 3rd month. I lose 6kg in fats n 8cm in waist! Never rebound since I finished 3 months ago.

A complete slimming Programme with all products is easily >4k in a slimming centre. I find Tra is value for money n the 2080 can be paid by 12 month interest free installment!

Adriel

The use of herbalife products is referred to as natural medicine. There are no side effect of its product because all products of this brand made by plants and herbs. Using an herbal life products means maintaining a healthy life in a natural way. The experts and well-trained professionals also provides useful and important information about its products that certainly helpful for everyone. The natural products of herbalife are most reliable and effective that helpful in improving and maintaining a healthy life. Taking a healthy decision means use of naturally-made products that suits to you without any side effect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Herbalife

DodoTan

So Herbalife vs TRA
Herbalife more affordable but TRA more effective issit?
I'm confused with this Herbalife thing. So many products; got meal replacement, got pills, got tea... am I right?
Anyone want to share what Herbalife products they took and how much it cost?

ChanelleHugo

If you are interested to know more about herbalife, please call her at 9758 2020 & tell her channelle recommended. She's my wellness coach, think she is the best person to explain to you. I also just started taking...

Last edited:

woofy55

Dodotan, I was on TRA and I like the fact that I still can chew on food, just 1 replacement meal a day. It helps me build muscle n reduces fats which is very impt concept. Cos I don't wanna be on supplements or replacement meals forever. I took 3mths .. And lost abt 6kg.. Then it continue to lose another 4kgs and another 2kg after I stopped. Cos my muscle has been build up n it burn my fats automatically. I would think its the most effective way to slim down healthily. I was from 64 to now 52... Amazingly.. My frens finds that I'm getting more n more shapely even after I stopped for a year oredi.

U can contact me if you wanna try TRA and enjoy the distribution price. :)

KiaraNg

I consumed this product and in one mth i lose 5kg, with no exercise, no starvation. Great pdt for all age group. Those who wants to know more can message me!

lengguanho

I tried exercising for 6 months,losing 5kg of my weight. Then I tried using
weight management program- in 2 months i lost an additional 12kg of my weight.

I am not a weight loss guru, not a nutritionist, not a scientist and
definitely not a doctor. But as an ordinary person who losses weight, some of my
personal experiences and struggles in weight loss may be similar to yours.

How to loss weight?
How to have a balanced diet?
What exercise?
Any science involved in lossing weight?
What are Vitamins and Supplements?

The above are some information that we require. I have
created some of these in my blog (Leng Guan Ho).

I will be also constantly updating the following too:
- Why other people lose weight?
- Why I lose weight.
- Recipes I gathered, recipes I created.
- Easily >300 weight loss tips I gathered.
- Weight Loss tips from my own experience.

Feel free to view and comment or even add me to your facebook.

Herbalife123

Hello all,

want to share the amazing results which I have after I consume Herbalife. I'm a mummy with 3 kids. After birth I have tried many ways to regain my pre-pregnancy weight even to the extend of going to the slimming centre. All failed. :(

Thanks to a friend who recommend me using her unique slimming method together with Herbalife, I'm able to regain my pre-pregnancy weight in 3 months. Besides the weight loss, my body is now much more healthier, more energetic and looks younger.

The cost of slimming down is much lower as compare to going to slimming centre or other weight loss program. If you want to know how Herbalife can change your life, feel free to drop me an email: shapeup_life@yahoo.com.sg (no force selling and no obligation). Just want to share how wonderful Herbalife has change my life.

seablue22

Hi all mummies,
After fiving birth of my 2 kids, i cant lose weight, i have big tummy and I looked like a 6 months pregnant mum. People gave up their seat to me in the MRT as if I m pregnant. I tried many method including famous Londonxxx, accupuncture but failed.
After my collegues recommended Herbalife nutrition shake, I lost 7kg within 2 months...the product is amazing. My health also improved. I also recommend to my friends all have good result and health improved...So far I lost 13 kgs and I look younger and more energy. All my neigbor noticed my change and start asking my helper....I would like to share more...you can email me at ily_70@hotmail.com

mummy evon

TRA really can help b u believe all of us want to be healthy after slim down and want to change from Aunty to beauty! On try now Jia you
Do contact me if you are interest! You will enjoy the programme! Give urself three mths to have a change