Herbalife... anyone want to share

KiaraNg

TRA really can help b u believe all of us want to be healthy after slim down and want to change from Aunty to beauty! On try now Jia you
Do contact me if you are interest! You will enjoy the programme! Give urself three mths to have a change
LOL?!? You advertising TRA programme in a Herbalife thread? The style and approach from both are very similar...

blushred

I just came across this Herbalife thread. I must admit that I love eating. We Singaporeans all love eating. However, I have used this product to help me cleanse and maintain my weight.

I’m a guy. Currently I am 69kg (my target is to maintain my weight below 70kg) I’m on the tropical fruit shake once a day for breakfast. When I go back at night I will take a glass of Aloe vera drink with ice while I wind down for the day. Occasionally I will take the active fibre drink for better bowel movement, usually its with oranges.

I’ve been following this since I left army because that was when my exercise frequency really reduced. So I trust these products completely.

Last edited:

VivLPQ

Hi all,

I am a member of Herbalife & had been to their talk to know more about the products before taking them.
I am on the meal replacement programe now.
Herbalife is a nutritional supplement to help in weigh loss & be healthy by providing good nutrients to our body. It's not a slimming product so there will not be any side effects.
Anyone can use it for weight loss, weight gain, maintain weight or just as a supplement for good health.
There will be different programes for different individuals.
If anyone interested to go for the talk or purchase Herbalife products can look for me.
If you are keen to know more, you can e-mail to me at vivianlinpeiqi@yahoo.com.sg or contact me @ 94517591.

Have a Great Day :)

hlf82

Herbalife VS Tra or any other weight management industries

Herbalife is in 88 countries currently and has 32 years of history. Theres alot of bad rumors of Herbalife, but it is still standing strongly and is the 2nd fastest growing company after.Apple as the first. Most importantly, we are the only company with a Nobel Prize winner, Dr Louis Ignarro working for us, and not just endorsing our products. We also have top footballers like David Becknam and Leo Messi taking our products dailt.

As for me, myself.. I have lost 10kg in 3 months with my arthritis, migrane, high blood pressure, high cholestrol, gastric all improved greatly. I'm no longer on medication for the above problems. I have tried tra and other slimming products b4, but my weight rebounce after i resume my normal diet. But for Herbalife, my weight has never rebounce for almost 3 years, even if i eat my favourite western food 3 times a seek.

And most importantly, Herbalife suits even for pregeant and breastfeeding mums. And is also proven that children who take our nutrition shakes grow up better and taller than other kids.

Interested to know more or get on the products can pm me. I believe my 3 years experience in Herbalife, helping as many as 30 customers lose / gain weight and improving their health, can also help you to achieve your desire weight and body shape in the shortest time without rebounce.

magdalenechoo

i just started herbalife on 16 Jan 2013
16 jan - replace dinner with shake
17 jan - replace breakfast & dinner with shake
18 jan (today) - replace breakfast with shake

was 57kg before i started the meal plan. now 55.2kg! i find it amazing!!!
gonna continue for at least 1 month to see if i can achieve to regain my pre-preg weight 51kg :)

those who r curious, im currently on:
- aloe vera drink
- herbal tea concentrate
- cell U loss
- F1 shake mix (dutch chocolate)

cbyen

i just started herbalife on 16 Jan 2013
16 jan - replace dinner with shake
17 jan - replace breakfast & dinner with shake
18 jan (today) - replace breakfast with shake

was 57kg before i started the meal plan. now 55.2kg! i find it amazing!!!
gonna continue for at least 1 month to see if i can achieve to regain my pre-preg weight 51kg :)

those who r curious, im currently on:
- aloe vera drink
- herbal tea concentrate
- cell you loss
- F1 shake mix (dutch chocolate)
Hi magdalenechoo, anymore updates? :).. can the shake last you the period till the next meal? eg, if you take as dinner replacement, how to tahan the hungry feeling all the way till you sleep? somemore i planning to go jogging evening time. no dinner i dont know if have the energy to jog even 1km anot :(..

hope more geniune users can give review & share the experience after taking HLF products. Distributors/coaches can give out tips how to make the programme more effective (but not trying for biz instead please).

I am currently considering to take up HLF products to lose about 12kg.

Last edited:

KiaraNg

Hi magdalenechoo, anymore updates? :).. can the shake last you the period till the next meal? eg, if you take as dinner replacement, how to tahan the hungry feeling all the way till you sleep? somemore i planning to go jogging evening time. no dinner i dont know if have the energy to jog even 1km anot :(..

hope more geniune users can give review & share the experience after taking HLF products. Distributors/coaches can give out tips how to make the programme more effective (but not trying for biz instead please).

I am currently considering to take up HLF products to lose about 12kg.
I lose 13kg through herbalife products. I have it for both breakfast and dinner during my weight loss period and only for breakfast now.

Typically, the shake last me about 3-5hours. I usually drink it around 9am, and 7pm, which is just nice for my sleeping and eating habit.
as for jogging, i don't think it's a you can add a bit of fruits and five grains into your shake ingredients to give a more fulling feel.
For me, i usually only mix with plain water or fruit juice since i already feel quite bloated with that.

lifestyle in addition to simply herbalife products makes the process faster (IMO). Try to have regular meals (fixed timing), sleep early and drink adequate amount of water. My herbalife coach encourages at least 3 litres per day. Do not eat any solid food after 8pm and have a colourful and balanced lunch.
the above is what i stick to and it works for me even w/o exercise ^_^

hope this helps

cbyen

I lose 13kg through herbalife products. I have it for both breakfast and dinner during my weight loss period and only for breakfast now.

Typically, the shake last me about 3-5hours. I usually drink it around 9am, and 7pm, which is just nice for my sleeping and eating habit.
as for jogging, i don't think it's a you can add a bit of fruits and five grains into your shake ingredients to give a more fulling feel.
For me, i usually only mix with plain water or fruit juice since i already feel quite bloated with that.

lifestyle in addition to simply herbalife products makes the process faster (IMO). Try to have regular meals (fixed timing), sleep early and drink adequate amount of water. My herbalife coach encourages at least 3 litres per day. Do not eat any solid food after 8pm and have a colourful and balanced lunch.
the above is what i stick to and it works for me even w/o exercise ^_^

hope this helps
Hi Karia thanks for your valuable posting, very informative. may I know how long you took to shred off this 13KG? and that was how long ago? whats your height & weight now? maybe can also tell us which HLF products you took during the weight lost period?

Now you are taking shake for daily breakfast, how about when you have dates and need to go for heavy meals like co dinner or buffets? do you take anything to help to block the extra calories for such occasions?

KiaraNg

Hi Karia thanks for your valuable posting, very informative. may I know how long you took to shred off this 13KG? and that was how long ago? whats your height & weight now? maybe can also tell us which HLF products you took during the weight lost period?

Now you are taking shake for daily breakfast, how about when you have dates and need to go for heavy meals like co dinner or buffets? do you take anything to help to block the extra calories for such occasions?
I start the herbalife programme since June 2012. I used about 4mths (i think), and has been maintaining the weight quite well for now.

i was skeptical like many ppl so i only have shake for the first couple of week as a trial. I was quite discipline and lose about 3kg in that two weeks. Then i started on cell u loss to shed the inches and loose skin. I start having confident with the products, and start on the herbal and aloe around the second month. My weight loss start to slow down around after the third month, so my coach recommended to start on total control and targeted to lose more body fats than weight. Now, i am on shake, tea and aloe (mostly). On days i eat more, i will drink more herbal tea and aloe drink. But even never drink more, my weight is more or less stable now.

I am 156cm, 49kg (last weight about a mth ago), and was 62-63kg previously.

cbyen

I start the herbalife programme since June 2012. I used about 4mths (i think), and has been maintaining the weight quite well for now.

i was skeptical like many ppl so i only have shake for the first couple of week as a trial. I was quite discipline and lose about 3kg in that two weeks. Then i started on cell u loss to shed the inches and loose skin. I start having confident with the products, and start on the herbal and aloe around the second month. My weight loss start to slow down around after the third month, so my coach recommended to start on total control and targeted to lose more body fats than weight. Now, i am on shake, tea and aloe (mostly). On days i eat more, i will drink more herbal tea and aloe drink. But even never drink more, my weight is more or less stable now.

I am 156cm, 49kg (last weight about a mth ago), and was 62-63kg previously.
wah, your ht/wt exact same as me leh (i mean b4 ur weight losss).. 49kg is my dream weight :shyxxx:... was that weight few years ago & wearing S, now can only see other people wear S :eek:10: ...

initially when you started the shake, you replaced both breakfast & dinner daily? whats the flavour of the shake you took?

KiaraNg

wah, your ht/wt exact same as me leh (i mean b4 ur weight losss).. 49kg is my dream weight :shyxxx:... was that weight few years ago & wearing S, now can only see other people wear S :eek:10: ...

initially when you started the shake, you replaced both breakfast & dinner daily? whats the flavour of the shake you took?
My ideal is to not see anything above 4 for the first digit haha!

Yes, i have shake for breakfast and dinner, force myself to eat at fixed timing and sleep early, wake u early. I am not used to it in the beginning, but subsequently, it become a normal routine. I took chocolate. I tried all the flavour (in sg) but still prefer chocolate.

jiayous in reaching ur target! U can do it!!

cbyen

Yes, i have shake for breakfast and dinner, force myself to eat at fixed timing and sleep early, wake u early. I am not used to it in the beginning, but subsequently, it become a normal routine. I took chocolate. I tried all the flavour (in sg) but still prefer chocolate.

Thanks Kiara, you inspired me! let me digest all that you have mentioned and see if anything else need to ask you, hehe..

silkpro

Did you only take the shake or the supplements as well? Is the protein powder necessary?

Last edited:

KiaraNg

Did you only take the shake or the supplements as well? Is the protein powder necessary?
When I first started out, I tried just the shake for the first month. Lose about 2kg during that period, together with discipline lifestyle of course.
I believe every kind of slimming pills/supplements work the same way. They help you lose weight, but you must be discipline as well for it to last and really work to its potential.
Subsequently, I add on the other supplements such as the Cell-U-Loss, Total Control, Herbal Concentrate, etc etc for faster results.
I still drink the shake for breakfast daily now out of habit rather than losing weight.

silkpro

When I first started out, I tried just the shake for the first month. Lose about 2kg during that period, together with discipline lifestyle of course.
I believe every kind of slimming pills/supplements work the same way. They help you lose weight, but you must be discipline as well for it to last and really work to its potential.
Subsequently, I add on the other supplements such as the Cell-U-Loss, Total Control, Herbal Concentrate, etc etc for faster results.
I still drink the shake for breakfast daily now out of habit rather than losing weight.
Did the supplements really help to speed up the weight loss? What about cell activator? Have you tried and how can total control help? How many kgs u lose as of today? Thanks.

KiaraNg

Did the supplements really help to speed up the weight loss? What about cell activator? Have you tried and how can total control help? How many kgs u lose as of today? Thanks.
I believe it helped in some ways. There is a limit to how fast and how much weight you can loss by drinking only the shake due to the fact that there are stubborn fats and water retention in our body. The nutritional shake simply reduce your daily calories intake, but does not remove fats. After taking just the shake for some time, your weight will just be stagnant (controlled) rather than losing any further. I think this is the case for me at the moment.

I did not take the cell activator throughout my whole course, and my "coach" did not mention about it. I guess it is not as important as others in terms of weight loss program. The total control will boost metabolism and therefore speed up the fat burning process.

Like I said, I stop the weight loss program after I am about 49kg, have not weight myself for a long time, but I still fit into my clothes. Therefore, I might not be staying at 49kg now, but does not deviate from it much.

Disclaimer : Since I am having these products for own use, I did not really find out much about each products Herbalife has. I am merely sharing my personal experience, what works for me and what I understand. The products might work differently for each individual due to different body condition.

silkpro

I believe it helped in some ways. There is a limit to how fast and how much weight you can loss by drinking only the shake due to the fact that there are stubborn fats and water retention in our body. The nutritional shake simply reduce your daily calories intake, but does not remove fats. After taking just the shake for some time, your weight will just be stagnant (controlled) rather than losing any further. I think this is the case for me at the moment.

I did not take the cell activator throughout my whole course, and my "coach" did not mention about it. I guess it is not as important as others in terms of weight loss program. The total control will boost metabolism and therefore speed up the fat burning process.

Like I said, I stop the weight loss program after I am about 49kg, have not weight myself for a long time, but I still fit into my clothes. Therefore, I might not be staying at 49kg now, but does not deviate from it much.

Disclaimer : Since I am having these products for own use, I did not really find out much about each products Herbalife has. I am merely sharing my personal experience, what works for me and what I understand. The products might work differently for each individual due to different body condition.

Noted with thanks. Hope it works for me too.