herbalife or bioslim

belindang

r u looking at these becoz u wanna lose weight or?

if u wanna lose weight & at the same time have ur immunity improved, complexion improved and your total whole being condition improved, can I recommend u something?

ps feel free to email me at belindang@yahoo.com

kumiko

misty:637766 said:
Anyone tried or have comments on any of these? Please do so.. Thanks
Never try both,but my friend took herbalife for over 1 yr, starting can lost weight but after took more than half yr no more resulf, still fat....
So she stop now
From she there, i know herbalife is not that good. I go look for other product. The product i taking now is very good and health.

JoyceRenee

Hi i have and am taking herbalife. It works for me, and my friends too. I am still taking the product as my breakfast. I find that it is more healthier as it changes the way your diet used to be. Most importantly is not deviate from the weigh loss program, it will be a success. Determination is very important.

PM me @ 9171 4659 if you would like to know more. I will be happy to explain to you. :)

woofy55

Hi Misty, if you are open to hear other options, feel free to contact me. I'm a full time weight mgmt consultant and has helped many ppl get back their health and body.

Cheers
Shirley

mmy_lizz

Misty!!

I swear by Bios Life Slim.. See my transformation.. If u believe me, believe Slim. Works!! ;))

KiaraNg

I took herbalife and in a month not only did i lose 5kg, my constipation problem improve and i am more energetic than usual. This is a sign as improvement of health, which is more impt than simply losing weight.
fisclaimer: herbalife do not provide cure to any disease, but it make sense that if your body is healthier, u will minimise the risk of illness and diseases.

Message me to find out more about the product and how to lose weight or become healthier.

Annur

Hi Misty!

I have tried bios life slim before. Even my hubby is now on this for 8 mths already and yes, it is really effective. Bios Life Slim is not a meal replacement programme like herbalife. I did my research before trying on either of these and ended up with Bios Life Slim. Herbalife is a meal replacement, so i dont't think either me or hubby could take it. Thus, we decided on Bios Life Slim. We are so impressed with this product that we both signed up as member. Now, we are distributors of this Bios Life Slim. Not only we feel and look good, we are also earning good income for this. :) Trust me, this product is natural and safe and are even endorsed by doctors n physicians in US. Not only it helps to lose weight, it also helps to lower cholesterol level, lower high blood pressure and even lower blood sugar(diabetics). Do Google it for more info or PM me for further details on Bios Life Slim and i'll be more than happy to share with you.