Hi All

leongve

Hello.............just join the club. Was trying to find cure my little boy night cough so decided to sign up and see if anyone has similiar experiences to share.

My boy now 17 months was on Nan HA formula, we switched to Frisco gold when he turns 1, since than he has been coughing in the night. He behaves well during the day and starts to cough only after the 1-2am milk feed. This cough would last for 30min but on certain days this could last till 5/6am. PD rules out allergy but recently we saw a GP and were told that one possibility could be allergy to cow milk.

Shall I switched him to Soy milk but I heard not many babies like that.

siongnelly

hi dear, welcome :)
i think you should take the advice to change his milk...
you may want to try this: boil a big clove of garlic in water (from 3 bowls to 1 bowl) then when you make milk for him, just mix a bit... no harm to try, no side effect...

leongve

Thanks Nelly & Ann.

I have changed his milk power back to Nan HA 2 yesterday and he seems to cough less. Hopefully cough will be gone soon lo. Nan HA very expensive but no choice la.

Hi Hi,

Since you mentioned Nursoy.. well, both my kids were on Nursoy due to eczema.

Honestly, the smell of the soymilk is pretty unqiue.

However, the babies are very adaptive.. a matter of getting used to.

Didn't have problem with the switch.

Initially, I was apprehensive about the nutritional value.. but was assurd by the Pedia that it is just as good, if not, better.

All the best!:smile: