Hi any Msian mummies in SG?

musicmama

Hi

I'm a Msian SAHM in SG. My baby just turned 6 mths. Would like to get to know other mummies & so my baby can make some friends too :)

musicmama

Hi mswong & milkshake

I suppose you both are still on maternity leave then? Are you first time mums? How are you coping?

mswong

musicmama:663291 said:
Hi mswong & milkshake

I suppose you both are still on maternity leave then? Are you first time mums? How are you coping?
Yes, this is my first kid but i back to work when my bb was 7 Weeks old. I leave him to baby sitter during the day and take care him by myself at night. I'm now living with my parents and husband in JB. Come to Singapore for work every morning with my husband. Only pick up my boy after work.can be tiring but whenever I go back home and see my boy, i think everything are worth. =)

musicmama

I understand what you mean after a tiring day and to see your baby makes everything all worthwhile. I look after my baby in sg. Been here for a little more than a month already. It's a 24 hour duty I tell you. There are days where I get frustrated but just with my baby smiling at me, she melts me. I can't imagine how I'd feel when I need to leave her to work.

musicmama

Hi Jasminekuek & PetPet!
PetPet will you be giving birth in Sg or Msia?
Jasminekuek which PD do you go to? I'm still kinda looking for one for my baby. I've seen Dr Elizabeth at Paragon.

Jasminekuek

Hi musicmama, i normally go to Kinder clinic in Mt A, seeing Dr terrance Tan. Hows ur baby nw? She must be able to play n responce to u rite? Is kinda fun to hv a baby, but sometimes they really make us piss off

Jasminekuek

Hi pet pet, when is ur due date? Excited rite?
Musicmama, can i ask u some question? May i learn frm u how to post new thread? Im new in this forum, explore few days still
cant find the way out

musicmama

I think I've heard so many moms go to Kinder clinic. :) I really love the age where my baby is at now cos she is more responsive & also active! Wahliao. Sometimes I'm so exhausted just keeping up with her energy! I'd say it's more than fun having a baby. It's really a gift from God & amazing thing to be responsible to look after a baby. They say you see the REAL you when you have a baby/children. :)
Hi musicmama, i normally go to Kinder clinic in Mt A, seeing Dr terrance Tan. Hows ur baby nw? She must be able to play n responce to u rite? Is kinda fun to hv a baby, but sometimes they really make us piss off

HI all,

I am malaysian PR too , first time mummy and going to due in Oct 2012.
May i know anyone of you went back to hometown deliver? How earlier you gals plan go back for standby the delivery?
and normally you gals extend the maternity leave or not?

Jasminekuek

Hi honeydonut,

Nice to know u. Which part of msia u come from? I frm melaka. I deliver all my kids in sg, so sorry unable to advice u on question.

HI all,

I am malaysian PR too , first time mummy and going to due in Oct 2012.
May i know anyone of you went back to hometown deliver? How earlier you gals plan go back for standby the delivery?
and normally you gals extend the maternity leave or not?

Hi honeydonut,

Nice to know u. Which part of msia u come from? I frm melaka. I deliver all my kids in sg, so sorry unable to advice u on question.
Hi, its ok.. i am from Muar...btw can check with you gals..
if give birth in Msia..what is the procedure to apply PR for baby after bring back her to SG after deliver?

Jasminekuek

Hi hi, anyone can advise ?
I dun really noe e full procedure, mayb u need to check wz ICA. But may i noe y u wan deliver in msia? Izzit bcoz of e fees of delivery? I do hv fren delivered in msia aft tt bring their child to sg. Both of them r PR. U n ur husband are PR? If ur husband is citizen then i would advice u to deliver in sg coz ur child wil entitle e baby bonus.

I dun really noe e full procedure, mayb u need to check wz ICA. But may i noe y u wan deliver in msia? Izzit bcoz of e fees of delivery? I do hv fren delivered in msia aft tt bring their child to sg. Both of them r PR. U n ur husband are PR? If ur husband is citizen then i would advice u to deliver in sg coz ur child wil entitle e baby bonus.
yup, both me and husband are PR...going back for deliver cause my MIL will be doing confinement for me too.
can save another hassle looking for confinement lady ;p

maybe need give ICA a call to ask what is the procedure . thanks ya.