Hi any Msian mummies in SG?

JaneMoo

Hello Msian mommies! I am not a PR yet but my bf/husband-to-be is a PR of Singapore. I would love to ask if you all had any difficulty delivering a child in Singapore ? I am expected to due on 30 Sept and Im really worried if I will get deported. What are the documents needed to enter Singapore now ? Can anyone help me ?

Hi,

I am PR too. I asked ICA before and they say if you do not deliver in Singapore, baby will come in on normal visa (30days for Malaysian passport). Then you apply PR, but you might have to extend the visa (likely wont be able to get PR by 30 days), or if cant extend so long, will have to apply for long term visit pass while waiting for PR. A bit painful but still do-able

Your delivery date indicates October, so maybe you have already gone through the process.. :)

Hi hi, anyone can advise ?

lovepixie

Hello,
Im a Malaysian PR but have since quit my job to concentrate on delivering baby.. EDD 2 Dec. Dunno whether to apply PR for baby or not. is it necessary?

If you are already PR, what is the downside of applying PR for baby? or else he will be on dependent pass/student visa later

Hello,
Im a Malaysian PR but have since quit my job to concentrate on delivering baby.. EDD 2 Dec. Dunno whether to apply PR for baby or not. is it necessary?

mhjt

Hello, i'm Malaysian PR too. Our first child, EDD 3 March. Will deliver baby here, and most likely going home for confinement in Malaysia. Any contacts for nanny or babysitter? I need one from May 2013 onwards.

lovepixie

If you are already PR, what is the downside of applying PR for baby? or else he will be on dependent pass/student visa later
Hmm was thinking about it as i dont plan to work until baby is 1-2 yrs old. Do i have a certain date whereby i must apply PR for baby else it lapse?

Hmm anyway will be giving birth / confinement in Malaysia as its cheaper also Medisave can cover Regency Hospital and Mahkota Hospital for delivery..

Goodluck to all mommies out there :D

anyone working in sg but baby in Malaysia?

I am so Singapore but hubby is Malaysian. Intending to bring our baby back to Malaysia for mother in law to take care. Because I think is it too tiring to work and take care of baby at the same time. Sigh..no matter how much I do not want to. Anyone in the same situation as me?

mhjt

Re: anyone working in sg but baby in Malaysia?

I am so Singapore but hubby is Malaysian. Intending to bring our baby back to Malaysia for mother in law to take care. Because I think is it too tiring to work and take care of baby at the same time. Sigh..no matter how much I do not want to. Anyone in the same situation as me?
I was actually in that situation last month, as my mom may not want to leave Malaysia to come over to help me take care of baby. But after speaking to her again, she's agreeable to come into Singapore for 2 weeks at a time and travel back to Malaysia for a few days. :001_302:

Being selfish a little on my side, but am really sad to be separated from the baby at such a younger age, and over 2 weeks at a time. A bit too long as I plan to breastfeed also.

I understand how you feel, i was very sad and stressed while thinking about other alternatives such as infant care/nanny.

ilovekid

Hi... I'm msian mommy too. Kids in malaysia, so i back weekly. Any mummies dont mind to buy cheaper formula milk from msia, pls email me siow_fui@yahoo.com for details. I have ready stock for Enfagrow and Pediasure. Selling $68 for 1.8kg Pediasure, $55 for 1.7kg Enfagrow. Thanks