Hi hi....I'm a newbie here...

the pooh

Hi mummies,

I'm just born into this forum..:Dancing_biggrin:

Looking forward to exchanging ideas & sharing happiness & sorrows with all here.

I'm a mummy to a 12 years old & 11months old sons.

Err...can start talking to me now..hehe.

mae

welcome! but can you share lots of happiness & just a little of sorrows only? hahaha...

mae

hahaha, just take things easy, everybody experiences stress but we have to seize it.

the pooh

hahaha, just take things easy, everybody experiences stress but we have to seize it.

Yah I'm still learning day by day. When comes to weekend I will be super stress 1. Think most neighbours will hear my screaming...hehe.

Last edited:

mae

oh my...don't put things on your nerves...I know with a kiddo everything is really messy, & if you are a clean freak then it's gonna be a tough day for you everyday. leave things when you feel sick & tired & take a deep breath...take time to relax dear.

the pooh

oh my...don't put things on your nerves...I know with a kiddo everything is really messy, & if you are a clean freak then it's gonna be a tough day for you everyday. leave things when you feel sick & tired & take a deep breath...take time to relax dear.
Not so much of cleaniness since I have a maid she can make it clean in no time. More about feeding my son. He behave like a squirrel when comes to feeding. It always take me an hour to feed his meal. And on worse day he will decide to blow raspberry all over my face. :eek:15:

Thought of actually let the maid do the feeding instead but since I'm a working mum, weekend is the only time I do some bonding and some hands on. Guess I'm just not a patience mum afterall. :frown:

mae

How old is your son dear? when feeding him there should be nothing that can destruct him...or when you feed him treat it as a game...Patience is a virtue and everything you do with your son must be a happy and an enjoying experiences for him too...else if you do the scolding method he might perceive eating as not that good to do coz he gets scold.

the pooh

How old is your son dear? when feeding him there should be nothing that can destruct him...or when you feed him treat it as a game...Patience is a virtue and everything you do with your son must be a happy and an enjoying experiences for him too...else if you do the scolding method he might perceive eating as not that good to do coz he gets scold.
He will be turning a year old next month. Since we started weaning, he have not been taking his food well. We never force feed as it's never healthy in the long run. We always play clown when feeding him and if we on his favourite DVD it will help to make him sit still a lot more longer so that he can finished his meal. Not sure if it's whether we started him on bottle commercial food. He doesn't take any liking to home cooked food. At this stage, he can only managed a quarter of the rice bowl porridge and some pureed vege. Haiz.....always so stress when come to feeding. As such seldom have chance to bring him out since it could be quite a hassle to feed him if we go any outing.:001_07:

mae

oh...try to feed him bit by bit with the food you are eating...don't limit it to porridge only, feed him other foods...it's a phase that kids doesn't have appetite to the same kind of food. My DD already eats everything before she turned 1 yr old.

the pooh

oh...try to feed him bit by bit with the food you are eating...don't limit it to porridge only, feed him other foods...it's a phase that kids doesn't have appetite to the same kind of food. My DD already eats everything before she turned 1 yr old.
We did let him have spaghetti pureed. He quite like it. He is quite lousy when come to handling lumpy food. A bit of it he will gag at it. So dare not try any noodles or rice yet. He is just a fussy eater...just like his father. Hopefully this is juz a phase and it will pass w/o us knowing it.

mae

ic...just let him get used to eat different kinds of food, eventually he will just overcome the taste.

mae

not really sorrows dear more of worries...but this kind of sorrow I can still handle.:Dancing_tongue: