Hi..I'm New here :)

Mividayamor

Hello..I'm new here...I'm a working single mom of a 9yo girl ..

Looking for other single parents out there to chat with...about anything and everything..
OK, mainly to vent my frustrations as and when there is one in my daily life.. :)

Been divorced for 10yrs now, btw..

Hope to hear from someone soon :)

siti apitzan

Last tyme i was a single mom with my first child was divorced too but than i married again with a bttr guy.. i know how hard to make our own child grew up by ourself without a father but there are some bad reason why a father cant be with us.. hope we cn be friends my name is siti... :)

Mividayamor

Last tyme i was a single mom with my first child was divorced too but than i married again with a bttr guy.. i know how hard to make our own child grew up by ourself without a father but there are some bad reason why a father cant be with us.. hope we cn be friends my name is siti... :)
Hi siti..nice to meet you...glad that you are now happier :)

Mividayamor

Yes!
Its better to be with noone than with the wrong one.

Totally agree with you and cookie77..its no longer the stone ages..obviously everyone wants a great marriage but sometimes things don't always go as we planned/wanted..so its better to be happy alone than be married but miserable

Got a 5 year old boy but never married .. Just got married this year but things are still hard . There are many things my boy is not eligible for, can't even put his name in house rental as his birth cert doesn't state any father's name !

Am glad to be ard positive people who might be going thru similar things !