High chair or Bumbo sit?

malibu

Hi mummies, my baby girl is turning 6mth old and she been trying to sit up when place her in the stroller and laying her on my pillow.
I'm not sure to get high chair or Bumbo sit to sit her in for her feeding time, mummies please advice and share your view, thank you.

marshmallows

The Ikea high chair is cheap and good (chair plus tray only cost $25 I think), easy to clean and can use for a long time. The bumbo seat is cute but only can use for a few months before baby outgrows it (some baby's thighs get too fat to fit in comfortably) and knows how to climb out of it :)

malibu

The Ikea high chair is cheap and good (chair plus tray only cost $25 I think), easy to clean and can use for a long time. The bumbo seat is cute but only can use for a few months before baby outgrows it (some baby's thighs get too fat to fit in comfortably) and knows how to climb out of it :)
Hi Marshmallows mummy,
thank you for the advise, come to think about it, baby girl got fat juicy thigh might not fit in it soon.

apollo

I have a pass down bumbo seat. But my son's thighs were too big for the bumbo. End up also gave away to my fren. Same as marshmallows, we also got him an Ikea highchair. really is cheap and good. He is still using it now (3yo alrdy). =)

malibu

I have a pass down bumbo seat. But my son's thighs were too big for the bumbo. End up also gave away to my fren. Same as marshmallows, we also got him an Ikea highchair. really is cheap and good. He is still using it now (3yo alrdy). =)
Hi mummy apollo,
thank you for sharing, will go down to Ikea over the week end to get the highchair :)