Highly recommended flyer printer: www.dedicatedprinting.com

stonston

Hi Mummies,

I recently printed some flyers and search high and low for a cheap and good printer. Just to share, I found this printer who is reliable, efficient and most importantly, CHEAP!

This is the website: www.dedicatedprinting.com

It's real easy to order from them. Design your flyer in PowerPoint, go to their website to upload your file and place your order! Pay 50% deposit via bank transfer to their POSB acct and wait for your flyers to be delivered to you in 2 days!

They sent me my flyers within 2 days and delivered it right to my doorstep! Very efficient! I'll definitely order from them again :)

Btw, their pricing is one of the cheapest I managed to find and it's really hassle-free.

This is very good for mummies starting your own business or want to promote your business. I'm very happy with their services and want to share it with everyone. :)

angelia286

Thanks for the link! :001_302:

I'm starting my own tuition agency soon and is presently sourcing for quality yet budgeted printing for my flyers.

A few questions to ask..

1. Is the quality good?

2. Price quoted is for A4 size. I notice that there is a conversion table. Does this mean to say that the price for A4 2000pcs is the same as for A5 4000pcs based on the conversion rate?

I'm curious as there is another flyers company advertising themselves to be even cheaper than JB. However, not sure of the quality too.. Hmm.

PinkDiamonds

I guess if you print from JB you will have to make the trip there yourself.

Like what stonston mentioned, you can upload your design online without going down to their shop. & you just wait at home for the flyers to be delivered to you.

It's great for WAHMs who find it difficult to make time to go out to the printer.