Highly recommended: Pre & Post Natal Massage

Prinzessin

Anyone looking for a good body massage at your own home,
can contact Madam Izah @ 90918274

She takes about 1.5 hour to massage for SGD 50

For post natal massage:
She'll do postnatal body wrap (bengkung), apply body heat cream,
uses olive oil for the massage, apply 'pilis' on your forehead.

Truly satisfied with her massage when I engaged her for my pre and post natal massage
:)

mummy5

.Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 3:02 pm: ** ***
Hi Mommies,

Not sure if all of them are fake but I've just shared this on the other thread.

I've tried both Mdm Ida @ 94361463 and Mdm Emma @ 91822373 for my prenatal massages and thoroughly enjoyed each sessions. I'm seeing either of them once or twice a month now. Both very popular so do book ur appt early.

Personally, I find Mdm Ida is gentler than Mdm Emma. So depends on individual lah. Some people like stronger pressure point kind of massages while others prefer d more relaxing type ;) Maybe it's bcos I'm ticklish and scared of pain so I prefer Mdm Ida. Anyway, they both charge the same price.

Price List:

- Post natal package (7 days, 1hr, inclu jamu wrap, free girdle n 1 time baby massage) $400

- Post natal non-package (1hr, inclu jamu wrap) $60 per session

- Pre natal (1hr) $50 per session

- Slimming massage (45 mins w plastic wrap) $60 per session

- Normal traditional javanese massage (1hr) $50

*No transport fees

Oh, Mdm Ida has got more than 10 yrs experience and she was certified from Mustika Ratu.

senscgal

Hi,

My friend has highly recommended a masseuse also named Mdm Ida (her hp no is different from the above one). She got the masseuse from her colleague's recommendations too (word-of-mouth). I think it's just coincidence that their name is similar (e.g. Noor, etc). I intend to try her pre-natal massage prior to scheduling a post-natal massage. Saw another posting for her on this link http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f33/prenatal-massage-9517/

Joyce82

Hi
i go for javanese traditional msg..they hv a few shops in few areas..
n i also tried aunty khatijah..
Seriously prefer aunty khatijah(98001394) cheaper n better quality

dFixa

Hi all,

Based on my personal experiences, I would highly recommend this Malay lady in her late 50s. She is expertised in pre/post natal and slimming massage since 1986. Recommended by my late grandma when I delivered my 1st child on year 2002 and later on year 2005 and God's willing after I give birth to my 3rd this December 2012. Currently I took her for 5days prenatal massage due to my backache. I knew these days its hard to find a good one. For me I don't need to see their certificates or from which company they are from. Those early days midwives do not carry any documents to show their experiences/skills.

mhjt

Hi dFixa, please PM me her contact with price and package details. Thanks.

sapphire

dFixa:671450 said:
Hi all,

Based on my personal experiences, I would highly recommend this Malay lady in her late 50s. She is expertised in pre/post natal and slimming massage since 1986. Recommended by my late grandma when I delivered my 1st child on year 2002 and later on year 2005 and God's willing after I give birth to my 3rd this December 2012. Currently I took her for 5days prenatal massage due to my backache. I knew these days its hard to find a good one. For me I don't need to see their certificates or from which company they are from. Those early days midwives do not carry any documents to show their experiences/skills.
Hi. Can pm me her number n pkg as well?

anuarsri

I'm in my third pregnancy and I would recommend my pre and post natal massage lady Hanis (93882514). Well versed in English and WSQ certified in various types of massage although she mainly does pre and post natal massage. She was recommended by my colleagues and so far I did see a lot of improvement in my body after 5 sessions. But the minimum session I took in my previous 2 pregnancy is 10 sessions cos I want to see better results especially after my 2nd pregnancy. So far it works. My colleagues say I don't look like I just gave birth when I came back to work after my maternity leave.. ;)

ceendy

Hi dfixa, can you pm me her contact and price package at ceendy@gmail.com? Thanks !