Hob replacement recommendation pls!

tammysow

Hello mummies, I need help & recommendation to replace a 80cm hob that don't seemed to be selling in the market anymore. Hope that I don't need to resort to renovation. Please help. Appreciate it! Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

linamummy

Hi I don't think there is any 80 cm hobs anymore. Sorry can't provide much of a solution.

Last edited:
Are you currently using a standing cooker? In my experience only standing cookers have 80cm sized hobs.

Last edited:
yes it is a standing cooker---- possible to do replacement?
You can try the stainless steel cabinet from TURBO. The cabinet will fit just right into your existing space if you are an owner of 80cm standing cooker, looking for replacement. They are made of stainless steel so homeowners need not worry about wear and tear due to contact with water.

tammysow

You can try the stainless steel cabinet from TURBO. The cabinet will fit just right into your existing space if you are an owner of 80cm standing cooker, looking for replacement. They are made of stainless steel so homeowners need not worry about wear and tear due to contact with water.
sounds interesting. where can i view the display??? how much will it cost?

tammysow

Hi Everyone! If you're looking to buy new kitchen appliances, you'll be so glad to know Turbo is having a warehouse sale on the 3-5 June!!!
Sale is up to 70% off! Don't miss the chance for such great deal!