home base easy job

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewthegum

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]hi,

[/FONT]
i had just sign up with one web which is for Data entry, but after signing up, it states i have to refer the web to someone else (Duhh!) before i can receive any assignments??..and now i understand why does so many ppl out there seems like trying to help yet didnt give clear reviews or no replies after posting..
I
'm not sure if the web is a scam, as i've yet to start out and i really want to find out too! But
This website did not have any pop-up screens or whatever that shows i have to pay..so i think i'm safe =P and it was a guy who had tried and tested out recommended me the links. (i can share with his blogs if any of you want).

Anyway, they gave me a referral link, as per below,so if any of you is keen in such online home base data entry job, you can click onto my referral link,and sign up, so then we will know the answer! and i will update here/you if i am receiving any assignments. by the way, i do not
know how much will they pay for referrals. i'm also a first time user.. :) Remember, please please do not sign up with any of those which request you to pay! those are really scam and please just exit from the site.

Part Time Jobs | Data Entry Jobs | Earn Money Online Work From Home | Part Time Jobs For Students | Part Time Jobs For Housewives | EarnPartTimeJobs.com -

ALSO, note that these assignments dont earn you alot, it will depend on how much assignments you are taking. below is the link to FAQ.
Part Time Jobs | Data Entry Jobs | Earn Money Online Work From Home | Part Time Jobs For Students | Part Time Jobs For Housewives | EarnPartTimeJobs.com - Frequently Asked Questions

hope my post helps those who are like me who's curious and yet want to earn money.. and hope there are really genuine sites in which we can earn some kopi money :)

Tailz84

Hi all,
If any would like to try simple survey to earn kopi money.. and I mean really "kopi money".. you can sign up via my link below for a survey website.. till date, I have already earn a little bit of pocket money, not a lot though, so dont't give too much expectations to it. basically you need to do survey (those that you qualify) and start accumulating points, you then exchange these points to cash via paypal!

http://sg.ipanelonline.com/register.html?inviter_id=1189233

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.