Home based business partner

Enangel

Hi all mummies, I am looking for a partner for a home based business.

This is not a scam nor mlm proposal. This is a workable idea and I have worked for some companies in the same trade before deciding to take a chance and venture.
Please be realistic as nothing is free in the world, what I am offering is low start up cost and work from home business.
Like all business, either you make it or break it - please be mindful of this.

I am looking for a business partner who is hardworking, passionate and able to commit.

Leave me your email/number if you're keen.( Glimpse of what we are venturing into: Education.) :001_302:

Enangel

Hi everyone! thanks for your interest...but the biz is started and up and running! currently selling baby educational products. But for those looking for an opportunity, we are currently offering wholesale partnership program... we will be able to provide you the goods and also the media advertising promotional materials, also foc advise for how to go about setting up your home biz. contact me if you're keen... :001_302: meanwhile for your reference, check out my link below to see the items we're offering!

Sallylee

Hi all mummies, I am looking for a partner for a home based business.

This is not a scam nor mlm proposal. This is a workable idea and I have worked for some companies in the same trade before deciding to take a chance and venture.
Please be realistic as nothing is free in the world, what I am offering is low start up cost and work from home business.
Like all business, either you make it or break it - please be mindful of this.

I am looking for a business partner who is hardworking, passionate and able to commit.

Leave me your email/number if you're keen.( Glimpse of what we are venturing into: Education.) :001_302:
Hi

I am interested to start home base business, can you email me at sallylee.3829@yahoo.com.sg thank you

ladyivis

Hi, how about owning your online business?
It allows you to make money from home and passive income for life!

No experience require
No investment
No inventory
No calling
No selling etc...

Check out this website to find out more on how you can make money online.
Http://www.secretstotheinternetwealth.com