Home based facial

B3g1nn3rs

Hello people. I'm looking for home-based facial. Anyone could introduce to me some good and cheap one? I'm a guy though. So hard for me to find any of it. Thanks! =)

twinsangel

Hihi,

would u like to cum attend our Hands-on skin care class?? Las tues, my class got two guys attended too...they like it & enjoyed so much!!

Perhaps you can arrgn few friends togr...

Cheers

Dar

Hello people. I'm looking for home-based facial. Anyone could introduce to me some good and cheap one? I'm a guy though. So hard for me to find any of it. Thanks! =)
You looking for home based? how about beauty salon at neighbourhood?

Acneperfect

Evaluate your skin carefully. Look for signs of inflammation such as excessive redness or irritation. Watch for areas of dryness, enlarged pores, and breakouts that may require special attention. A skin evaluation helps in determining the most effective type of cleanser and masque for your skin’s current condition.

ifffff

Hey,are you looking for home based? I have a piece of good news for you. I choose this one just because it's so obvious. Aesthetic Clinic...

sandradavis

Try blending oats to make them powder, mix a table spoon of that w/ another of honey and one drop lemon juice. Leave for 20 min n rinse.
I also like to mix plain yogurt with a freshly squeezed apple juice. This rejuvinates skin and also hydrates.
Hope this will help you!!

Deelrohan

Hey i am doing home based facial and slimming have the following
diamond peel,whitening,purifying,cavier,placenta,vitamin c,radio frequency,facial lift,radio frequency slimming
session rendered by a guy only if youre comfortable :D contact me 85181191 via sms for enquiries

Professional Facial Spa Treatment (Home-based)
We are beautician cum acupuncture point therapist, specialize in combining acupuncture techniques to enhance the spa effect to prevent fine lines, improve radiance and multiply the absorption of skincare nutrition. (Don’t get me wrong, totally no needles required). We all want to stay young and look great for the longest time. The Hollywood stars and Asian artists are so in love with our facial spa that they have been telling people about it. Experience effective yet affordable home based facial treatment that you can do by yourself. What is so great about home facial treatment in Singapore? Well you can do your home based facial treatment at any time you like, DIY facial service at the comfort of your home and most importantly, home based facial treatment really save a lot of money compared to facial treatment at Singapore salon. Imagine how much of your money goes to paying facial saloon rental, renovation, staff, admin and overhead cost? For a much more effective home based facial treatment, maintain your youth and beauty with our powerful home facial treatment.

We have revised our home based facial services. Our home based facial services now focus on dark eye circles, eye bags, fine lines, laughing lines, wrinkles, deep cleansing, firming, face lifting and tightening.
1st Trial @ $25, regular price at $55.
Home based facial services package available for 4 times/month, once/2 weeks or once/month at differential rates. No hard selling.
Visit us here http://www.facebook.com/HomeSpaForBeauty or call 81818669 for appointment. Our home based facial service are based in Jurong area and Commonwealth (5 min walk from MRT)Home spa flyer.jpg

Last edited: