Homemade flashcards

cocraze

Hi mummies,
wonder if anyone has tried to make flashcards on their own? Any tips or websites to share in the process of doing so?

I was thinking of doing on my own, but I am not sure if it is okay to just stick them on A5/A6 cards and laminate them using those type of lamination pockets. I know the cost will definitely be higher than if I bought off the store/online stores & websites. Besides the huge effort to do so...
Just wondering....

jojoki

i did, mine was very simple. i bought white blank cards (one side matt one side gloss) 300gm per piece.. got it cut into 5 x 10 " ( n some other sizes) bought the thickest red marker n wrote on it. v v simple. thats for flashing words. for colours shapes i cut into 11 x 11" and then i use coloured papers, cut into triangles, squares etc n used a black marker to define the outline. din laminate cos i think v expensive to laminate soo much..

fr papers u can get from hiap moh

cocraze

i did, mine was very simple. i bought white blank cards (one side matt one side gloss) 300gm per piece.. got it cut into 5 x 10 " ( n some other sizes) bought the thickest red marker n wrote on it. very very simple. thats for flashing words. for colours shapes i cut into 11 x 11" and then i use coloured papers, cut into triangles, squares etc n used a black marker to define the outline. did not laminate cos i think very expensive to laminate soo much..

fr papers you can get from hiap moh
Thanks for sharing!
Where is Hiap Moh, by the way?

coco^v^

Hi mummies,
wonder if anyone has tried to make flashcards on their own? Any tips or websites to share in the process of doing so?

I was thinking of doing on my own, but I am not sure if it is okay to just stick them on A5/A6 cards and laminate them using those type of lamination pockets. I know the cost will definitely be higher than if I bought off the store/online stores & websites. Besides the huge effort to do so...
Just wondering....
You can actually get the A5 blank cards from Popular but not all branches have ready stock. Save the hassle from cutting cards and it doesn't cost much per pack too. Just cut and paste what you wanted your baby to learn onto the blank cards will do.