Homeschooling anyone?

jojoki

Hi is there any mommies homeschooling their kids? I am very keen to homeschool my child (she's only 11 mths at the moment) can anyone who is homeschooling your child share with me some insights? many thanks!

Ting

u mean as of now or when they grow older??
u gg to homesch her ALL they way til she is very much older or just til she goes to nursery???

EnFlor

there is a homeschool forum that u may want to check out.

As far as i know, u need to write a letter to MOE, parents will be required to go for interview. A panel of interviewers will assess the parents backgrd eg: educational level, etc, etc and the parents will also be required to produce some kind of proposal consisting of things like objectives, syllabus, etc.

Check with MOE for more details. Who knows MOE may have a different set of current criteria.

jojoki

not sure how long i plan to homeschool or even if i will be able to execute homeschooling, i'm just trying to find out more from parent who are already homeschooling.

JoyBliss

Hi is there any mommies homeschooling their kids? I am very keen to homeschool my child (she's only 11 mths at the moment) can anyone who is homeschooling your child share with me some insights? many thanks!

Hi Jojoki mummy,
I'm a working mummy, but came across this blog of a mummy who is homeschooling her children. Hope you find it helpful too

[FONT='Corbel','sans-serif']http://domusacademy.wordpress.com/[/FONT]

[FONT='Corbel','sans-serif']p/s: Actually, though still early, ... perhaps I may consider getting a timer too in future from her sharing *kekeke[/FONT]

jojoki

Hi Jojoki mummy,
I'm a working mummy, but came across this blog of a mummy who is homeschooling her children. Hope you find it helpful too

[FONT='Corbel','sans-serif']http://domusacademy.wordpress.com/[/FONT]

[FONT='Corbel','sans-serif']p/s: Actually, though still early, ... perhaps I may consider getting a timer too in future from her sharing *kekeke[/FONT]

hi thanks, yes i just got to met angie last week. recommended by my cousin. I got some books from her and she is one AMAZING mommy!. I am soo inspired by her! Thanks anyway!!

Mighty Learners

Hi all

Home schooling has its pros and cons.

I suppose it's a personal choice and it seems that we might have to obtain permission from MOE has to do so.

Here are my suggestions to help you nurture and develop your child's brains.

Get these tools for home schooling your child or as enrichment and help them to achieve accelerated learning:

Memory Magic Games

Daily BrainTeasers for Children by Mighty Learners in Children

For more information, feel free to contact me at Mightylearners@gmail.com.

Have fun parenting and growing with your children!

Cheers!

The Mighty Learners Team