Hoping for Dragon Baby (year2012)

mollyshen

I learnt from my friend who will give birth soon a dragon baby , this year will have more babies. so she must register the child care once the baby gets the birth certificate. This means all of the resource may be tight. hope all the things will be better.

moonbell

I learnt from my friend who will give birth soon a dragon baby , this year will have more babies. so she must register the child care once the baby gets the birth certificate. This means all of the resource may be tight. hope all the things will be better.
register the childcare once the baby gets the birth cert? tat's like too early rite..

lateehs84

register the childcare once the baby gets the birth cert? tat's like too early rite..
its better to choppe place 1st.. then once baby is 18 or 24 mth old the ctr will call you if u still interested in the spot..
the rat race starts early..

moonbell

its better to choppe place 1st.. then once baby is 18 or 24 mth old the ctr will call you if u still interested in the spot..
the rat race starts early..
then need to choose properly, coz i would like deposit is required to chope place... eg pte childcare close down?

missy18

hi all TTC mummies. hubby and myself is also trying our best for 3months but so far all negative news. hope i'll be tested positive this cycle! want to check if all of you, do you feel dry when trying to ML during the fertile period? i don't know if i'm stress about it that's why it seems dry :(

moonbell

hi all TTC mummies. hubby and myself is also trying our best for 3months but so far all negative news. hope i'll be tested positive this cycle! want to check if all of you, do you feel dry when trying to ML during the fertile period? i don't know if i'm stress about it that's why it seems dry :(
I read somewhere will not feel dry during fertile period.. i tink u are too stress abt it... relax!!!
*correct me if i'm wrong*

missy18

I read somewhere will not feel dry during fertile period.. i tink u are too stress abt it... relax!!!
*correct me if i'm wrong*
thanks moonbell!!! i tested fertile with clearblue digital ovulation kit before we jump into action! haha. but i notice that even though i pry up my butt with a pillow after that for more than 30mins, i can still feel it flowing out when i stand up and shower. anyone has this same issue as me? or we're not doing it correctly :bconfused:

register the childcare once the baby gets the birth cert? that's like too early rite..
I am not surprised to hear that. I learnt from some childcare centres at sengkang, some mummies to be will join the waiting list q even before their child is born. My jaws dropped. :we2arghh:

Now I really learnt my lesson. My boy just turned 18 months last week. Luckily, I managed to enrol my boy for his playgroup class 2 days ago. Before that, a lot of playgroups ignored me when I enquired for enrolment. Always ask me to call when my boy turns 18mths. I cannot imagine when he goes to primary school then how ah? faintz....

min81

thanks moonbell!!! i tested fertile with clearblue digital ovulation kit before we jump into action! haha. but i notice that even though i pry up my butt with a pillow after that for more than 30mins, i can still feel it flowing out when i stand up and shower. anyone has this same issue as me? or we're not doing it correctly :bconfused:
Hi missy18,

Juz to share, last time I also feel the semen flowing after I get up.. Then I chanced upon this book at borders and read a bit of it.. It says to prevent that from happening, the hubby shld not withdraw immediately.. Then after withdrawing, keep ur hips propped up by bending your legs n pull ur knees as close to ur body as possible.. So we followed that, my hubby nvr withdraw immediately, juz stay in till it naturally 'retracts'.. Heehee.. Ur hubby will get strong arms too.. Then after that I kept in the legs bent position for abt 20-30 min.. I find that it was effective in that I nvr felt it flowing out till a day later.. :)

missy18

Hi missy18,

just to share, last time I also feel the semen flowing after I get up.. Then I chanced upon this book at borders and read a bit of it.. It says to prevent that from happening, the hubby shld not withdraw immediately.. Then after withdrawing, keep your hips propped up by bending your legs n pull your knees as close to your body as possible.. So we followed that, my hubby never withdraw immediately, just stay in till it naturally 'retracts'.. Heehee.. your hubby will get strong arms too.. Then after that I kept in the legs bent position for about 20-30 min.. I find that it was effective in that I never felt it flowing out till a day later.. :)
Hi min81, thanks for the tip! shall try that hehe. i tried using the pillow but i find it doesn't really prop the butt up cause it's flatten haha

happymoxy

Hi all

Relax, eat and sleep well. Stay happy and actively trying! Don't give up yet...don't push yourself too hard just to conceive a Dragon baby. I have irregular menses too, am always on a 40 - 50 days cycle and diagnosed with endometrosis. However, I was shocked that I was able to conceive so soon after I got married last September.

I am currently 25 weeks pregnant. I believe in timing, and if God gives it to you...it will naturally come. If it doesn't yet, be patient and positive.

Good luck with you ladies! Keep me updated if there is any good news this month!

QQQ

i finally went to my 2nd visit at marine parade TCM. physician said i responded very well to the medicine, and i should be able to ttc again with pretty high chance.. I am so happy and almost in tears... although i am not yet success.. :p
i am so happy, i hope history will not repeat again... :welaugh:

happymoxy

i finally went to my 2nd visit at marine parade TCM. physician said i responded very well to the medicine, and i should be able to ttc again with pretty high chance.. I am so happy and almost in tears... although i am not yet success.. :p
i am so happy, i hope history will not repeat again... :welaugh:
Great to hear that! Take good care of your body and you will be able to conceive soon!

gingertea

Dear all,

I need advice ... My mense is late for 6 days and i dont know if it is better to do a pregnancy test now or later? I am worry that i might be disappointed if it is negative. My mense is somehow quite regular and often on time. I went for TCM for 3 months and took the Chinese powder. Now my mense has not come. Do u think i should test for wait for few more days? Please advice.