Hospital charges for TMC

hueychye79

same EDD wit me.. But last friday i went for gynae appt he didnt ask me to book the room .. Hmmm.. :tconfused:
I think is too early to book the room.

Normally gynae will help you to book when you enter 3rd trimester after 30 weeks.....

i am in my 36 weeks and the nx appt with gynae is 2 wks later, but i still hv not receive gynae letter leh...if i were to deliver before the nx appt, can i admit to tmc without gynae's letter? (i have sent bk the pre-admission letter to tmc liao)

hueychye79

i am in my 36 weeks and the nx appt with gynae is 2 wks later, but i still have not receive gynae letter ...if i were to deliver before the nx appt, can i admit to Thomson Medical Center without gynae's letter? (i have sent back the pre-admission letter to Thomson Medical Center )
Huh? How Come?

Maybe your gynae miss out, you should received the pre-admission letter when you book the room... :err:

You should check with your gynae at next appointment.

Without the pre-admission letter is very difficult when you suddenly admit to hospital....

how does a gynae's letter look like? wat info is on the letter?

i hv a pc of paper attached to my antenatal record card, saying gynae name, EDD, my name n ic, ah, the head of the paper states:

attention: nursing officer in charge
Admission to room/labor ward.

is this paper a gynae's letter?

-jOanna

Oh, i dont think that is the admission ltr.
The admission ltr you need not fill in any details, there is a sticker info on your particular and which gyne you are with.
your gyne normally will only give you the ltr when you are around 36 week if i remb correctly
oh the form i get is fill in a lot of details.. i have not received any letters from gynae.. im 38weeks tmr .. tmr got appointment le, see he got give me anot bah..

hueychye79

how does a gynae's letter look like? what info is on the letter?

i have a pc of paper attached to my antenatal record card, saying gynae name, EDD, my name and ic, , the head of the paper states:

attention: nursing officer in charge
Admission to room/labor ward.

is this paper a gynae's letter?
Errrnnn... Not sure is it all the same.

My pre-admission letter contain

My Name, IC, EDD, Blood Group and all the test results and the Gynae Name and the clinic name.

I think you should call and check with your gynae.... :err:

yukimaxx

Hi,

I'm due in Dec 09. Need advice on hospital charges in Thomson Medical Center.
Also how much can we claim & cash to give in the end?
Anyone with experience there?
Hi
I stayed there during early July. I have opted for c-section with epidural and stayed in a single bed ward. My total bill came up to $5k plus, $3500 less from medisave, so paid $2.2k+ in cash.

As for the booking of the ward, the nurse from my gynae has helped me to book and there isn't a need to place any deposit amount. She asked me what kind of ward do I prefer when it was during my 3rd trimester.

if we already sent bk the pre-admission letter to tmc, on d day of admission, we jz need to provide our IC at the counter will do rite?

anyone know if i can register bb bonus account at tmc too? wat to bring?

registration of bb birth cert only need both parents ic n marriage cert rite?

hstan15

hi.. if your gynae is not doctor ang, remember dont take any additional from TMC as they will charge you accordingly. i heard tmc will not anyhow charge those under doctor ang. that time i have natural birth w epi and vacuum plus additional stay with baby, paid cash 1K plus plus

jas16

hi girls, i just gave birth last week..mine turned out to be a LCST-C sec, half body epidural.. When I was admitted, hospital was full, so we got them to give us deluxe at one-bedded price. Stayed for 3 days , my bill came up to $6k+ medisave deduct $3950, total deposit I placed with Gynae and Hospital day of admittance is $1200+1200. Final bill I paid, $480 for mine and $127 for baby.. Total is about $3k

hi girls, i just gave birth last week..mine turned out to be a LCST-C sec, half body epidural.. When I was admitted, hospital was full, so we got them to give us deluxe at one-bedded price. Stayed for 3 days , my bill came up to $6k+ medisave deduct $3950, total deposit I placed with Gynae and Hospital day of admittance is $1200+1200. Final bill I paid, $480 for mine and $127 for baby.. Total is about $3k
didnt tmc charge u for the deluxe px? heard that they upgraded u, but u stil bear the higher class bedroom charge de wor~ how did u manage to get them upgrade u free?