Hospital Leave

January84

no leh, ML does not cover sat and sun...

if u working on 5d week, it is 5days x 16wks...

if 5 1/2d then 5 1/2 x 16wks
hahaha, gal, its included... I've taken both ML of 12 wks and 16wks.. it cover weekend and PH... hee...

or u mean the new rule does not cover ah??? then shiok loh.. can claim till xiao.

mandymtb

hahaha, gal, its included... I've taken both ML of 12 wks and 16wks.. it cover weekend and PH... hee...

or u mean the new rule does not cover ah??? then shiok loh.. can claim till xiao.
i read this frm the mom website leh..

Guidelines for employee to take extended 8 weeks of maternity leave flexibly

The extended 8 weeks of maternity leave may only be taken flexibly with the consent of the employer, and must be completed within 12 months of the birth of the child. The employer and the employee should discuss and come to an agreement before she goes on maternity leave. It can be taken on a stretch of 8 weeks or by working days capped at 48 days to be computed as follows:

8 weeks X the number of working days in the week

Example:
If the female employee worked 5 days in a week, the number of maternity leaves to be flexed is computed as follows:

8 weeks X 5 days = 40 working days

If the employee agreed to work 3 days out of 5 days per week and take the remaining 2 days in the week as flex maternity leave, the 40 days of flex maternity leave will be consumed in 20 weeks.