Hotel/Resort in Sg

mrsmorgan

I'm planning to book a hotel/resort in SG for my 3rd wedding anniversary nxt mth, preferrably with spa pkg.. Any recommendations?? Would love to stay in one of e resorts in Sentosa but i think it's a little ex unless any of u knw of a gd website where i can get cheaper rates? Thks in advance! =)

diymummy

Hi Mrs Morgan,
I also had my anniversary celebration at Sentosa, in 2008. I stayed in the Rasa Sentosa Hotel. They have a spa on the ground floor. That time when I stayed, they had a promo on their website which was abt $300 plus ($400 plus after taxes) for a sea view room.

july-winter

I'm planning to book a hotel/resort in SG for my 3rd wedding anniversary nxt month, preferrably with spa pkg.. Any recommendations?? Would love to stay in one of e resorts in Sentosa but i think it's a little ex unless any of you knw of a good website where i can get cheaper rates? Thks in advance! =)

If you have sentosa islander card, you could ask for the islander rate as it does offer cheaper rate for your staying in rasa sentosa hotel or silso beach resort..:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

here is the link
Welcome to Sentosa

mrsmorgan

If you have sentosa islander card, you could ask for the islander rate as it does offer cheaper rate for your staying in rasa sentosa hotel or silso beach resort..:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

here is the link
Welcome to Sentosa
i didnt knw e islander card has this much discount for hotels! thks for letting me knw!!!! *hugs*

Amara Sanctuary Resort, Sentosa
40% off the Deluxe & Premier Room Rack Rates
50% off the Suites/Villas Rack Rates
Breakfast is included in the discounted room rates

:Dancing_wub:

Ting

might consider w/o spa too.. then maybe frm e hotel can just drive to a spa nearby.. thk you! =)
maybe u wanna try boutique hotels.
i love them so much!
ive tried 1929 and the scarlet.
n will be tryin out New Majestic or Berjaya Sg.
i think u can try out Berjaya Singapore Hotel.
its very pretty.vintage european decor. n i think might hv spa facilities.
n its not tt exp, depending on which room u choose, the standard ones are abt 200 plus after taxes.

new majestic is more modern, also very pretty.
im still deciding over these 2 for my bf's surprise! :)

Ting

i didnt knw e islander card has this much discount for hotels! thks for letting me knw!!!! *hugs*

Amara Sanctuary Resort, Sentosa
40% off the Deluxe & Premier Room Rack Rates
50% off the Suites/Villas Rack Rates
Breakfast is included in the discounted room rates

:Dancing_wub:
does the disc include after the best available price rates?
as in say eg villa's published rate is 3000 SGD, then the best available rate is 950 for the night u choose.
so means there will be a further 50% on it????

cmeilim

hi mrs morgan

for the same price u pay for a hotel in singapore, why not consider bintan? i just saw this promo for angsana bintan resort at $299 for 2 adults for 3 days 2 nites, incl land transfer and daily breakfast. Only catch is that you must attend a 90min tour and talk by Laguna Holiday Club where they will try to sell you their holiday resort membership package. But no obligations to sign up for it, of cos.

Laguna Holiday Club - Bintan Holidays

i haven't gone on this promo before. But if it's a hotel under the Banyan Group, I think the service and quality are guaranteed.

Oh yes, the price does not include return ferry tix.

Just my suggestion and sharing my research results.... I am planning my first wedding anniversary and so have been doing some research too. =)