Household Items (which are unique)

whoneeda

Hey all mom's and dad's :)

felt that i should get into a mum forum in singapore, and here i am now a few minutes later.

btw, just out of curiosity, do any of you mom/dad's out there have any unique items which one can use around the house. i tend to look out for these little unique items which would make great additions to my house. I'm up for even a different look for post it notes.

any parents out there who have any of these quirky items out there? :) I've seen this bowl, with an addition design to it which gives you a better hold on it while mixing. I've been trying to find it since, a few months ago but I could not find it.
PLEASE HELP ME~ !!

Hi Everyone! If you're looking to change your kitchen hob, check out Turbo's new collection of Incanto hobs. There are 12 models in this series, all of which boast fresh new looks, complete with a safety device, that complement the modern kitchen! The glasses in the glass hobs also come in a sleek metallic silver colour, and are made exclusively for TURBO by German glass brand SCHOTT.

linamummy

It's good when you have a big and good built in oven! You can save so much time with all the CNY goodies baking!!

tammysow

There's a special package for kitchen hob and hood exclusively for new BTO home owners only!
Check out Turbo's fb page for more info! =)

tammysow

Turbo came out with some new hobs designs that boast fresh new looks with safety device that complement the modern kitchen. The T883GV and T883SSV have a new burner orientation too and the auxiliary burner is shifted away from the rapid burner, and this creates more space for wok cooking; users can also utilise all three wok, rapid and auxiliary burners simultaneously with greater ease.

tammysow

Check out the two new built-in induction hobs that are a great for new BTO owners with small kitchen!

Last edited:

linamummy

Hi, i am using Turbo's T883SSV 3 burners cooking hob. i also prefer the stainless steel one because i cook very often, easy to clean too. It comes in 4 different flames, can definitely help give your stir fry that wok hei flavour you're looking for. Can go check it out. =)

tammysow

Cooking hob flames, which are angled at 45 degrees is the most energy-efficient angle for heating up food. This helps users save power and money!

so i read some reviews and by friend's suggestions i changed my old cooking hob to a stain-less hob.
I was told that if i cook very often its best that i don't go for glass hob.

To all Mummies out there! Now Turbo got promotion until 31 Jan 2019!
Free reversible umbrella if you purchase any of their product worth over $200!
Go check it out if you looking to get new hob, hood or even ovens!

linamummy

Thanks to lovelymother's recommendation! I changed my kitchen's hob and hood during the promotion period and got a free reversible umbrella! Awesome! I got their new TA65 series and it fits perfectly in my small cosy kitchen =)

For any new homeowners, I would recommend multifunction cookware. So you do not need to instal hob and hood, it can save your kitchen space, save energy for cleanliness and save time for cooking. With cookware, I cook my meals every day.