How big is ur bb/child when he/she knows how to walk n hold milk bottle on their own?

hello.. how big is ur child? when he/she noe how to walk n hold milk bottle on their own?? i have a 10 month plus old girl... n expecting my number 2(32 week now)... will b taking care of the 2 on my own... that y it would b best if u all can advice me on the above.

Thanks in advance!:001_302::001_302::001_302:

Ting

Re: How big is ur bb/child when he/she knows how to walk n hold milk bottle on their

pin started to hold her own btl arnd 3-4 mths old. walked with support arnd 6-7 mths old and walked without support arnd 11 mths +.

Re: How big is ur bb/child when he/she knows how to walk n hold milk bottle on their

pin started to hold her own btl arnd 3-4 mths old. walked with support arnd 6-7 mths old and walked without support arnd 11 mths +.
thanks for the info.... ur kids is fast learner=) mine still struggling..=D

Melancholy

My son only started to hold his own bottle at 12 months plus. And he started to walk at 15 months.

both my daughters started walking unsupported at 11mths. My one year old is breastfed so no bottles. She drinks from a regular cup though.

pinkiepiglet

my twin gals are 13mths and refused to hold their own milk bottles. also not walking.

i guess each bb have their own individual pace. dont rush them,.

Triquetra

I only remember that my daughter started walking without support at 11 months or so :)

Renzie

Mine started walking without support at around 13 months old. She's able to hold her bottle much earlier on, but I refused to let her because she'll only end up playing with it and the whole area will be filled with split milk.

don't need to compare or feel upset that your kid hasn't walk w/o support, every child developed at their own pace.

Mine started walking without support at around 13 months old. She's able to hold her bottle much earlier on, but I refused to let her because she'll only end up playing with it and the whole area will be filled with split milk.

don't need to compare or feel upset that your kid hasn't walk w/o support, every child developed at their own pace.
thanks for the info n congrats on ur pregnancy=))) take care!

shopaholic

I agree, your child will hv her own pace of readiness for different milestones. Like Renzie, I tried training my kids earlier to hold the bottle but they will end up pulling out the bottle prematurely and not finishing their milk. But after some time, they showed readiness and started to hold the bottle without me telling them to and they can finish the whole bottle on their own. I'm happy to go along with their pace.

As for walking on their own without assistance :
1st child : 14mths
2nd child : 11mths
3rd child : 10.5mths

I agree, your child will hv her own pace of readiness for different milestones. Like Renzie, I tried training my kids earlier to hold the bottle but they will end up pulling out the bottle prematurely and not finishing their milk. But after some time, they showed readiness and started to hold the bottle without me telling them to and they can finish the whole bottle on their own. I'm happy to go along with their pace.

As for walking on their own without assistance :
1st child : 14mths
2nd child : 11mths
3rd child : 10.5mths
10.5 months? wao... my bb still have need assistance.... now...

engel

Mine drank from a straw cup at 10 mths... Only started running arnd at 14 mths(now)

erm, Charlotte it's gonna b tough with one running and inquisitive explorer and a newborn....
I'm already beat, running after her with a belly now ....

Mine drank from a straw cup at 10 mths... Only started running arnd at 14 mths(now)

erm, Charlotte it's gonna b tough with one running and inquisitive explorer and a newborn....
I'm already beat, running after her with a belly now ....
Yeah... Same... My girl also very active... Though she still doesn't nOe how to walk... She crawl very very fast... She also require my attention quite frequently.. Totally understand it's so tiring.. I duno how shld I cope when my second one is borned...

engel

Yeah... Same... My girl also very active... Though she still doesn't nOe how to walk... She crawl very very fast... She also require my attention quite frequently.. Totally understand it's so tiring.. I duno how shld I cope when my second one is borned...
I might have to enrol the older one in childcare once number 2 is out though.... So abit of r&r in morning:)
thinking of hiring housecleaners to come in a couple of days a wk to do housework but my mom is stubborn to do everythig herself(she takes care of my #1 now) ..:/ no idea how to change her mind.... Hiazzz