How big is your tummy at 24 weeks?

Hi all,

Do you measure your tummy width? My tummy seems to stay same size for the past 3weeks feeling a bit worried...not sure if I am imagining things...baby is active n moving regularly. I am eating well too. Any of you feeling the same? Wanna get a measuring tape to measure.

Hi Mummy2Twosoon,
I am no currently in week 24 too, i dont't always measure my tummy but i can feel my tummy is growing :)
just done my check up yesterday and gynae measure the tummy size and mentioned that is within the tummy growth size.
baby heart beat as per normal too. I think as long you go for your monthly check up, dr would advise you.
dont't worry too much and important things is must be have positive minds. Another things that i think tummy size does't mean anytihng, my collegue having a small tummy untill deliver but the baby came out with healthy and weighted 2.8kg hehehe,
I believe ur baby will be healthy as you also eating well. Cheers.

PeiPei A

Hi all,

Do you measure your tummy width? My tummy seems to stay same size for the past 3weeks feeling a bit worried...not sure if I am imagining things...baby is active n moving regularly. I am eating well too. Any of you feeling the same? Wanna get a measuring tape to measure.
Same here... 94cm currently

PetPet

I never measure my tummy before ever since I pregnant.Ha.. Cz normally gynae only measure my weight and bb weight.as long as bb weight is normal then shld be ok!