How do I stop breastmilk supply naturally?

Jo'an

I'm thinking of going back to work soon. But how do I stop my breastmilk supply natually? I know that I can get medication from doc to stop, but i prefer to do it naturally. Can anyone share ?

Spiralng

I'm thinking of going back to work soon. But how do I stop my breastmilk supply natually? I know that I can get medication from doc to stop, but i prefer to do it naturally. Can anyone share ?
Reduce your pumping and latching. Once u reduced, the body will automatic sense that the intake is lesser and therefore, less milk will be produce till eventually, it stopped completely.

LoVeS

Reduce your pumping and latching. Once you reduced, the body will automatic sense that the intake is lesser and therefore, less milk will be produce till eventually, it stopped completely.
wat abt for those who took meds to stop but few wks later BM suddenly come back again so how to stop the BM? Keep leaking so irritating~

Spiralng

what about for those who took meds to stop but few wks later breast milk suddenly come back again so how to stop the breast milk? Keep leaking so irritating~
WOW....your milk supply really gd hor....I guess you just hv to spend some $$ on breast pads....bo pian...cos normally, after taking the med, should stopped. Unless u hv eat something that tigger the milk supply again...that's why milk flow come back again....maybe can try avoiding fish...soya milk...ect...

LoVeS

WOW....your milk supply really good ....I guess you just have to spend some $$ on breast pads....bo pian...cos normally, after taking the med, should stopped. Unless you have eat something that tigger the milk supply again...that's why milk flow come back again....maybe can try avoiding fish...soya milk...ect...
ohhh bcoz i been eating fish as i wish my c-section wound will heal faster so i took more fish~