How do you celebrate wedding anniversary?

LoVeS

Yes but dh n me find the anniversary we got together is more important to us.

We went to jack's place for dinner n open a bottle of champagne n the atmostphere there is great~

stonston

my hb say...everyday is anniversary....so we dun realli celebrate...but we go out for nice dinner together lor...

next yr i'm planning a nice nice anniversary...cos e date is jus nice e start of our TTC plans :p

Leanne

DH just brought me out when it's our 6 mths wedding anniversary. LOL. Though most ppl celebrate 1 yr, but he just brought me out to celebrate our 6 mths one. Hehe..

Went to singapore river there. Hmm, had Billy Bombers @ The Central.

Still not bad lor.

LoVeS

wah 6mths aso celebrate i tink like tt haf to keep celebrate liao :tlaugh::tlaugh:

stephiey

dh brought me to jack's place too =) love the food and ambience there.

AMK's jack's place is the best or all ~

their food nicer lehs.

no wonder so ulu still haven close down.

LoVeS

dh brought me to jack's place too =) love the food and ambience there.

AMK's jack's place is the best or all ~

their food nicer lehs.

no wonder so ulu still haven close down.
u should try the one at great world city !! There is even better than AMK one.

AMK i find their service sux big time, dh n me find them got attitude prob n aso not attentive to customers. We waited so long as we need to order sumthing yet none of them notice us as they r so bz DAYDREAMING !! If it bz alot of customers then i can understand yet not alot of ppl lor.

cendrine

u should try the one at great world city !! There is even better than AMK one.

AMK i find their service sux big time, dh n me find them got attitude prob n aso not attentive to customers. We waited so long as we need to order sumthing yet none of them notice us as they r so bz DAYDREAMING !! If it bz alot of customers then i can understand yet not alot of ppl lor.
then what did you do ? got complain bo ? :001_302:

i think its a need....

will go to have nice dinner(for the past few yrs), catch a movie before/aft the dinner..
& bk hm..
only have a few hrs to spare ;)

still got to look aft our son..

spoonie

i hope we can celebrate anniversary every year! even though everyday is anniversary... but still... only this day is more special than any other dates ^^

will you bring ur dd ds out with you when celebrating anniversary?

lml2402

Our aniversary normally has a nice dinner outside or will cook western food for candlelight dinner :001_302::001_302::001_302:

Mrs Xie

We dun really celebrate now, but we keep track of how many months and years being together, and still counting........ :shyxxx: