How do you feed your baby plain water when he's already eating solids?

Mama Ilhan

Dear Mothers,

Any idea how i can feed my dear little boy, 7 months, with plain
water after he has his meals like pureed food or other solid food?
I have tried adding the rose hip syrup to the plain water to add some flavour to it, but he still resist.
The gynae said that its better if he's drinking some plainwater especially when already on solids - for digestion purposes and to prevent constipation

Any suggestions??

apollo

usually i will feed ds water aft every few spoon of food. and in btwn feed, i will let him drink abit of water on n off..

jasobias

my baby almost 8 months..i give her a few sips in a cup..normal cup.When outside i use her sippy cup so less messy.Coz if at home messy can just change.I usually feed her just b4 her bath.

Mama Ilhan

my baby almost 8 months..i give her a few sips in a cup..normal cup.When outside i use her sippy cup so less messy.Coz if at home messy can just change.I usually feed her just before her bath.
Great! i guess he's just not ready for it now and prefers breastmilk. Maybe when he gets older he will be able to drink more.

Mama Ilhan

last time when he refuse to drink, i will spoon feed him and he can drink alot! after that i let him drink via straw, those straw training cup, and he loves it. haha.:tlaugh:
Oh those mag cups from pigeon . .maybe i should try . .i wonder if he can sulk from the straw hehe . .