How having a baby changed you life ? ; cause it change my life .

adlieyn

How having a baby changed your life ? ; cause it change my life .

hello mummies !! This should be my very first post here .. Well , I'm wondering you about you mummies out there ; does having baby changed your life totally ? It really change mine ; really ..

Well , actually , I'm a young mummy here ; aged 19 .. Love to enjoy and have fun .. I dont't usually care what people say . Sometimes I even feel that I dont't treasure the people around me ; especially my mom ; I just think that she always work and got no time for me .

I realized about my unexpected pregnancy in October last year .. Shocked but still happy about it .. I only realized it when about for 3 months didn't having period .. It was kindda hard for me to tell my bf at first , but still , I got to tell him ..

So we planned to keep this baby and will get married.. We have been together for 3 years now .. As I'm still young ; I get really scared to go back home , as each day , my tummy gets bigger .. My parents didn't know about it yet but only my sister .. It's kindda hard for me to keep this from my parents .. But thanks to my sister that she told my parents about it on January last year .. Luckily my parents are sort of the type that are very understandable and try to stay clam about it .. My parents told my bf to ask his parents to come over and discuss about this .. But for 4 months straight , my parents have been waiting . I know he was scared to say this to his parents .. Everytime I said to him that I'm gonna call his mom and told everything , he will say , please dont't , as his mom just recover from some illness , I know that is not some stupid excuses cause I have visit her mom at the hospital that time . I know he didn't prepare for marriage that time as I know that he is seeing girls behind my back ..

Being pregnant was hard , always having mood swing and always ended up arguing with my bf .. He didn't have the initiative to buy baby stuff despite when he already know my due date was sooo near already . I got everything using my own pocket money plus with the help of my auntie and my mom . I only go to my very first check up when the baby is 8 months plus !! He got very excited when he knew I'm expecting a baby girl , as that was what he always wanted .. We were happy back then . We always talk regarding baby ..

Due date - 12 June 2009 .. But I guess luck wasn't on my side .. Dear was caught for doing something wrong ; 8 more days before my due date !!! It was really hard for me , from that day , I knew that I have to go through everything w/o him .. I guess this was the prefect time for me to call his mom and explain about the unexpected pregnancy .. I was relived when his mother an accept what as happen .

His court date was on my due date !! Still attend . Baby was born on 16 June .. I remembered I cried non-stop , he promised he be beside me during labour , but nobody was there to accompany me .. Sad .. Right after baby girl is born , I keep saying to myself to at like a mother now , no more enjoying with friends only .. Got to think about baby now .. Think like a matured adult . Slowly I learn simple things that I have not even have done before like bathing a baby , even simple things like changing diapers is challenging for me ..

Having her in my life indeed change me , into a better person , into a responsible person .. I love my daughter and I treasure the people around me more as I could feel a mother's love to their daughter .. I treasure my mom now more than before .. I knew she work hard to support my famaly therefore my father who is undergoing dialysis .. I knew she do this for the sake of my falimy .. She is the breadwinner now ..

My bf have even changed too .. He knew that he is already turning 28 years old , an no longer fool around and got to really think about his future and being a daddy . He started to do his 5 daily prayers ( for muslims ) .. He will be released in next year march . We both know that we got to changed for our lil girl sake .. And I'm glad that things happen the way I wanted ..

Although this is an unexpected pregnancy , I believe that I got the very best for my daughter . I thank my family and my bf family for all the help and support .. All things that have happen indeed making my life a huge different .. I think like adult now , I stop thinking of having fun with friends only ..

Will get married next year when he is released , I requested tagging for him , hopefully they give him a chance to released early as her daughter need her daddy .. and I hope that he will got a proper job to hold his responsibility as a daddy and I won't mind if I dont't mind if he wants to continued being a tattoo artist .. I love my life and looking forward to next year !!

Having a baby indeed changed me ; do you ??

Personal Blog : www.simplyheradlieyn.blogspot.com
Preloved Baby Items ; prams , carrier : www.buyortrade.blogspot.com
Preloved Branded baby/children clothes : www.takealook-adlieyn.blogspot.com

Last edited:

jojoki

yes for the better!! being a mommy watever the circumstances, is the best blessing a woman can ever have in her life!!

chelle

Yes, a baby definately changed a person! There are frustrating moments but nothing is more rewarding when you see your baby happy and smiling!
I always think that babies are like LITTLE Angels, will make everyone heart melts...
I am glad ur baby have make you a better person and all the best to you & ur family!
Always rembember that there is a little one waiting and depending on u, so u have to take care of yourself too! :p

pinkytham

hey babe =D
to me, i think that what u have jus posted really will inspire lots of mummy out there =D
i kinda teared when i finish reading it as it was touching =D
stay happy and all the best to u
am proud of u!

lonerjas

stay strong.. i was like u a young mummy at age 19... see now i got 3 kids already... I tink thou i suffer when ppl in my age are enjoying their golden years and when my kids grow up i no need to work so hard anymore while my frens will be having parenting life.. so tink positive..

adlieyn

stay strong.. i was like you a young mummy at age 19... see now i got 3 kids already... I tink thou i suffer when ppl in my age are enjoying their golden years and when my kids grow up i no need to work so hard anymore while my friends will be having parenting life.. so tink positive..
thanks for reading and thanks for your word . and btw , i'm the one that bought ur daughter used fox skirt and t-shirt :)

THE SAID'S

Re: How having a baby changed your life ? ; cause it change my life .

Dearie, i read your post... I conceived my first child after 8 years of marriage, and not without going many procedures in the name of getting pregnant. In the course, i lost my right fallopian tube and the left one damaged. To cut my story short, after going through motherhood, i now feel how complete my life is. I could travel the whole world as a couple before but nothing could replace the emptiness within the household. So when the stork finally came, we were filled with Blessed and Joy. The whole episode of conceiving and motherhood are lifechanging experiences for me. I am now centered around the kids, putting their interests before my own ... And most of all, providing them with the best that we could afford .. I'm very sure that you love your girl with all your heart .. and I hope that your 'other half' will become a better person/dad in due time, Insya'Allah. Don't fret over the things happened in the past ... look up for the Future with New Hope And Resolutions. Good Luck!

TANZHENZHI

Yes it did change my life too. Being a mother really holds big responsibilities taking care of your little ones and protecting them from harm. With the arrival of my son, he bring lots of laughter and joy to me and hubby families. It's tough in the beginning, so stay strong for your child. All the best and wishing you happiness always ;) Cheers to Year 2010.

nsync_su

It changed my life too. I love enjoying too but after i got married and have a lil daughter, it makes me a better person, a role model for her and my future baby boy. I want wats best for them. Eventhough im not working, paying more attention to them is wat im giving, with no complaints nor regrets. I love my children. They've changes us from ladies to great mummies! Good luck with ur baby and ur future. Insyallah, God will give u happiness if u let Him be with u and ur family. Amin. :)

diymummy

Having a baby definitely changed my life.

I've learnt the meaning of sacrifice and I've learnt to be more patient. It helps me understand what my parents gave up for me.

I would say my life is more enriched with the arrival of my son.

Though having him also made me much poorer, I learnt also that there are many things that money simply can never buy.

Jamiejhy

Having a baby definitely changed my life.

I've learnt the meaning of sacrifice and I've learnt to be more patient. It helps me understand what my parents gave up for me.

I would say my life is more enriched with the arrival of my son.

Though having him also made me much poorer, I learnt also that there are many things that money simply can never buy.
It definitely changed my life alot. Everything now evolves around my little gal.
More tired n busy now but its all worthwhile when you jz lok @ your baby's smile.
your heart melts away when your little 1 smiles @ you or even calls you mummy..
I believe every parent's life will definitely change cos dat's w the joy comes in along w lots of troubles 2..:Dancing_wub:

hakisumi

agreed w diymummy
made me poorer..less/no indulgences...

it not only change my life...change my hubby to a more mature man..
it brought happiness to my hubby's family too..
more laughter & smile among everyone..

even a changing pampers is a smiling/ funny experience

of cos it's a long journey....