How is it possible for a SAHM to earn more than her working hubby!!!

Judy

Hi ladies

Here's my friend's update on the e-business:

1) After he signed up he received a no. of emails from Irene (think mostly are automated emails).

2) Also understand from him that he did ask some questions with Irene and she did respond to his enquiries.

3) The e-business that Irene is selling is to set up a website for him to sell her business. The concept is that my friend and anyone who sign up with her acts like a pre-seller for her e-product.

4) Then the work is on how my friends can actively promote her business to everyone and earn commission from there.

5) Was told by friend that he did send out via mass email to his current contacts in email and managed to make back the initial amount he invested for this programme. However according to him, he can't withdraw the money just yet as he has to wait 2 mths to confirm that the people who buy the product thru him did not ask for a refund.

6) Hence, my friend is now keeping his finger cross and hoping for people not to refund and see if he canl really receive the money at the end.

Will keep you guys posted if he really did receive the money at the end. stay tuned. ;-)

Judy

Hi Ladies

Sorry for delay in updating this tread as I was really tied up over the last few months (away on vacation and busy at work & baby).

I have enquired from my friend abt his business and apparently he did earn some $$$ (ard US$130 only) after sending many emails to his friends and their friends to promote the business. However he lost his momenturn to continue to promote the business and hence the $$$ has not grow since then.

I then asked whether anyone has asked for refund after the sale and he say yes and that the US$130 is the nett nett after the deduction.

So folks, the conclusion is that there's really no easy easy way out to earn $$$. But at least this could be one of the ways but perservance is needed to make it successful.

So good luck to anyone who tries and succeeded in this. ;-)

naoj_hobley

Lets make the story short;

its a real scam!!! dont easily believed..

they just making profit for the people dont know much about this kind of things...

hihi.... the irene email is a scam... After u pay up, if u have any question, there will be no reply or email from her... I have also come across other emails using Singaporeans (name and address in Singapore) to convince that it is working here.

After being thru wif the different kind of biz (online, direct selling, mlm n traditional biz) I realise the fundamental of doing biz is all the same. No such thing as getting rich without putting in effort. The more $$$ n freedom we want, the more effort we need to put in the beginning :):wong29:

angelia286

I was one of those who have actually paid up and received not a penny in return. It's a SCAM!

I tried 6 months in this, and nothing comes back. Irene does not respond at all and when she does, it's all those auto respondent emails.

Frankly, she is earning by suckers like us who falls into whats he claims and paid her the $50?

And research into this Irene Lee showed that she does NOT exist at all!