how long does c-section wound takes to heal?

pkshl

i had c-sect abt 2weeks ago. my CL said now i cannot squad or bend cos will affect my wound, but she will be leaving in another 2weeks time, so tinking of wan to learn how to bath baby before she leaves.

btw, im also aching all over my body, not sure isit because due to my cough & flu medication, but till now still aching all over, iszit due to c-sect?

how long does c-sect wound takes to heal?

apollo

i had c-sect about 2weeks ago. my CL said now i cannot squad or bend cos will affect my wound, but she will be leaving in another 2weeks time, so thinking of want to learn how to bath baby before she leaves.

btw, im also aching all over my body, not sure isit because due to my cough & flu medication, but till now still aching all over, iszit due to c-sect?

how long does c-sect wound takes to heal?
i can squat on the 3rd week.. actu by right alotppl say c-sect shdn't squat for 3 weeks cos the inner part haven heal though the wound has heal but sometimes things drop on the floor den i forget, just squat...

as for bathing, not a big issue darling.. i put 2 chairs in the toilet then put a towel on it and then the baby bath tub on it.. then either sit on a chair or on the toilet bowl to bath my ds...

during the 1st 2 weeks, esp the 1st week, my whole body was aching!! i also dunno whether izzit due to c-sect cos when i'm in hospital, alrdy started to feel my body aching alrdy..

sometimes my arms were so pain that i can't even lift up anything... try not to carry ur baby during confinement, let ur CL do it.. cos i was told tt the aching became so severe becos i kept carry ds..

my ds is reaching 1 mth and my wound (otter) no longer feel painful but recently the inner part will on and off pain as i started to take care ds on my own these few days..

my gynae told me the inner part takes 3mths to 1 yr to heal, tt's y it's recommended for c-sect patients to get preg again only 1 yr later:tlaugh:

pkshl

i can squat on the 3rd week.. actually by right alotppl say c-sect shdn't squat for 3 weeks cos the inner part have not heal though the wound has heal but sometimes things drop on the floor then i forget, just squat...

as for bathing, not a big issue darling.. i put 2 chairs in the toilet then put a towel on it and then the baby bath tub on it.. then either sit on a chair or on the toilet bowl to bath my dear son...

during the 1st 2 weeks, esp the 1st week, my whole body was aching!! i also dont know whether izzit due to c-sect cos when i'm in hospital, alrdy started to feel my body aching alrdy..

sometimes my arms were so pain that i can't even lift up anything... try not to carry your baby during confinement, let your CL do it.. cos i was told that the aching became so severe becos i kept carry dear son..

my dear son is reaching 1 month and my wound (otter) no longer feel painful but recently the inner part will on and off pain as i started to take care dear son on my own these few days..

my gynae told me the inner part takes 3mths to 1 your to heal, that's why it's recommended for c-sect patients to get preg again only 1 your later:tlaugh:
i doubt i will get pregnant again. so many things happenening now making me go into depression.

pink_daisy

i doubt i will get pregnant again. so many things happenening now making me go into depression.

oh dear..... don get depressed... i oso got post-natal depression for both my 2 births.. (both my 2 births r c-sect)..

may i ask why you are depressed??

apollo

i also dun dare to think of PREGNANT again!!! the wound was sodamn painful!!!

i under the feeling of on the verge of getting depression... even now, on and off i'll feelv depress on my baby, BF-ing and etc...

get ur hubby to help u as much as he can ifpossible... u're consider lucky cos u hire a CL...

dun think so much okay?? rmb u must REST MORE and WELL during this confinement... =)

pink_daisy

i also dont dare to think of PREGNANT again!!! the wound was sodamn painful!!!

i under the feeling of on the verge of getting depression... even now, on and off i'll feelv depress on my baby, BF-ing and etc...

get your hubby to help you as much as he can ifpossible... you're consider lucky cos you hire a CL...

dont think so much okay?? rmb you must REST MORE and WELL during this confinement... =)

my wound oso still feel funny once in a while...my kids already 4yrs n 6yrs old liao leh.... but don noe y still somewat sometimes can feel slight slight pain there therefore i try not to carry heavy stuff..so must really take care during confinement period!!

pkshl

oh dear..... dont get depressed... i also got post-natal depression for both my 2 births.. (both my 2 births are c-sect)..

may i ask why you are depressed??
bcos my hubby n his silly parents are making me go into depression.
& my pet chihuahua is at my frd's hse, she got fever on & off, made me so worried until i cried nonstop.this is how i got depression.

MomoMummy

mine also sharp pain.. my confinement like not realli resting. i think next time i will b v cham.. i nv realli rest ever since discharge. my mil is doing confinement for me. but while i resting she will wake me up to carry DD. so i stay awake watch tv play comp whole afternoon.

going out walk is so cham.. first was change dressing for wound and buy pampers. buy pampers my back ache like mad. husb a bit fierce tt time when talking to me i already no energy, my eye teary and say i already so pain from walking u still raise yr voice at me. my fault la.. confinement shudnt go out actuali.

i squat, i bend.. no choice i have to help mil.. if my mom doing confinement for me i will sleep in the afternoon already. if were to give me a choice, although im realli thankful for what she done.. i prefer to hire CL.

hai im also stress... mil wants to take my DD to msia but of cos i dun let. now while i carry bb and bb cries, she like giving me the look tt "see how u going to survive without me" tt kind. n im going msia in 2 days time for my bb full mth. no rest at all..

I have c section too. After my delivery I never feel pain at my wound at all. But I feel pain on the skin of my tummy. It will be painful when touched. The feeling is like someone beat u so hard, and when the beaten part is touch.. it is pain. Otherwise... no pain at all. I was not on painkiller after the 2nd day. I dun know if it got to do with my Gynea. Apparently, my mum had operation by her too and she said she dun feel anything at all as complaint that she heard.

Yes. I understand how you are feel. U will feel depressed. U need and want to do alots of things which u can;t now. I went through the period too. First is the confinement part. Really, feel like jailed. then after confinement, managing to go out with baby is the other tough part that I have to get use to. At that period of time I stay at my mum house and there is no lift landing. I got a big baby of 5 kg after 1 week from birth and not possible to carry him out for too long unless I have a stroller. But I can;t manage him and the stroller up and down the staircase. then up and down the bus is another issue. Using the carrier made my back ache after carryign him for a while.

With the arrival of this new life, there are lots and lots of changes and convenience that we have to get use to.

Just hang there, pour ur unhappiness at the forum. It will made u feel better. And soon ur homormores will adjust back and u will get use to the changes and inconvienent. And soon the smile of ur baby will made u forget all unhappiness.

Take care