how long usually yr kid coughing last???

ireneliau

my 16mth daughter having cough and alot of "tang2".. this last on and off for 4days.. This few day she cough cos alot of "tang2", she vomit out "tang2" and of cos the milk after drinking milk for alot of times..

Don know when she will recover??? any idea roughly this condtion will last for how long???

My daughter sick, very soon, i think i'm going to down also..

:embarrassed: :shyxxx::embarrassed: :shyxxx: :embarrassed: :shyxxx: :embarrassed:

veronica

Did you give her any medication? It's the only way to help clear phelgm cos at this age, they do not know how to spit them out.

ireneliau

Did you give her any medication? It's the only way to help clear phelgm cos at this age, they do not know how to spit them out.
--------------------
ya.. went to see family doc e 2nd time and get stronger medicine for cough and phelgm.. nite time cough alot.. day time still ok.. still haven't recover.. hopefully this 2days she will recover..

shopaholic

Depends. Sometimes can last for 1 to 2 weeks. But if I can see she's coughing less over the days, I'm not too worried. If getting worse even after medication, then I'll bring her to see dr again.

Anyway, Irene, hope your dd recover soon.

ireneliau

Depends. Sometimes can last for 1 to 2 weeks. But if I can see she's coughing less over the days, I'm not too worried. If getting worse even after medication, then I'll bring her to see dr again.

Anyway, Irene, hope your dd recover soon.
----------------------
thank.. my gal finally recover.. :Dancing_wub:

yuki

usually for bad cough to reovered, beside flumcil(powder for phelgm) n cough syrup fr docs...i think certain foods u need to avoid..like biscuits...sweet juice...cold fruits.......vege like potato/sweet potato i will also avoid accordingly to what my mama generation said...as they are starchy.....and cabbages.(cooling, according to my friend who is also a chinese physician )..try to let her sleep in non-aircon nite, it definitely help....to relieve too..