how many ml of milk should a 1 month old baby drink?

mrsliaw

hi all mummies. i'm alittle confused,my baby is currently 1 month old and she's drinking only 90ml of milk. But my friend's baby is 3 weeks old and drinking 100ml-125ml of milk. am i under feeding her? she only just increase to 90ml. TIA.

katsg

hi all mummies. i'm alittle confused,my baby is currently 1 month old and she's drinking only 90ml of milk. But my friend's baby is 3 weeks old and drinking 100ml-125ml of milk. am i under feeding her? she only just increase to 90ml. TIA.
Different bb drinks at different rates and amount. Just increase gradually to the amount ur bb can finish can liao...no need to compare with others. Some tends to drink more while some tends to drink less...:)

mrsliaw

Different bb drinks at different rates and amount. Just increase gradually to the amount ur bb can finish can liao...no need to compare with others. Some tends to drink more while some tends to drink less...:)
thank you katsg.

diza

It really depends.. Like katsg mentioned.. Diff babies drink diff amt. My boy is 2 weeks plus but he drinks 100ml or more. Most of my friends mentioned that baby boys drink more than baby girls.. Just increase her intake gradually...

Djj

My first and second juz drank abt 60-80ml but my third one can drank 120ml when they were 3 wks old. So ready depend on individual.