How many solid food for 7mths baby?

ebi

Hi, my gal is currently 7mths abt 7.8kgs, started cereal since 6mths, she seems to prefer soild food over milk. this is her feeding schedule lately:

8am 150-200ml milk
10am fruit/veg puree
12pm cereal
4pm 200 milk
7pm 160milk + fruit/veg puree
2 or 4am 100 milk

The problem is that she sometime refuse to drink milk and we try to give her porridge, she don't very like it few spoon then turn her head away and we want to feed her cereal at night but most of the time she is very hungry and sleepy by 7pm... so we could only give her milk then she would sleep til 2 or 4am and drink a little milk then get up again at 6 or 7 am.

Is her feeding schedule normal? seem at her age should have 2 cereal/porridge daily... where we could only able to feed her once.... i don;t know what is more important milk or cereal to feed... she seem to slim down since introducing soild food... sometime i am angry and stress when she refuse to drink milk...:bconfused:

wqatwork

Hey girl.. dun worry about your baby.. she's doing fine!!!

My boy is 8mths old now.. and he's only drinking at most 150ml milk per meal.
He feeds every 3 hours somemore! so dun need to worry that your baby is undernourished! :D

One thing I learnt about feeding solid food, dun rush it and make it fun! if she dun want it, dun give.. try again later.. when babies are hungry, they will eat. ;)

angelwendy

Dont worry.. my boy now is 7 months plus.. he drink only 120 ~ 150 ml.. depends.. but every 3 hourly.. even can go to 4 hours... & 2 meal of solid...:tlaugh: