How many teeth ur bb have?

cutie9629

hi, my boy almost 8 months and he got 8 teeth,
4 on bottom and 4 on top...Is it normal?
I just bought baby toothbrush for him,
did any mommy brush ur bb teeth?:err:

Happymummy81

Yes it normal. Some BB have their teeth ard 5mths+ as I saw before. My BB only have her teeth around 11mths. Yes I try to brush by BB teeth but she will not let so I let her hold her TB on her own n teach her how to brush, but in e end she play w her TB. :shyxxx: I will brush my teeth with her in e morn.:001_302:

cutie9629

Yes it normal. Some BB have their teeth ard 5mths+ as I saw before. My BB only have her teeth around 11mths. Yes I try to brush by BB teeth but she will not let so I let her hold her TB on her own n teach her how to brush, but in e end she play w her TB. :shyxxx: I will brush my teeth with her in e morn.:001_302:
thanks for ur info...:tlaugh:

Hi mummies,
talk about teeth... :001_302: my bb is 10.5 months & has no single teeth at all!!! *lol* think mine is alittle slow?? so no worries abt ur bb bein 8 mths with 8 teeth. i have an ex colleague, her boy's tooth grow during his 1st month!!!!! *amazed* pd said its very rare but its alright. =D

lis

hee..ma son onie started growing he's teeth wen he's 10 mths old..wen he's first tooth wanted to grow,he had a terrible fever which last him for almost a mth..! But it grows 2 teeth at 1 tym..it muz have been hard on him..but now he has 6 teeth n he's turning 1 yo nxt mth..!! :Dancing_tongue:

prettybb

hi mummies,
just sharing...my boy's firstteeth came out when he was 6mths old.
now he is 10mths+ he got 4 teeth! and always biting!!!

January84

my son first 2 teeth (bottom) grew when he was 4 months..

and at 9 months, 2 upper front teeth popped out, and now, at 11 months, another 2 beside front teeth..

6 teeth in total....

me using the teeth wipes, it can clean the teeth and gums.

if u use the toothbrush, u have to be extra careful not not hurt BB gum...

LoVeS

My ds only started his teething when he is 1yr old so it is consider slow but who cares as long as he is growing well :wong19:

Celina

My son had his first tooth around 6 mths, Now at 15 mths only with 8. But so long as he's growing healthy its fine.