How many times do u express milk in office each day?

Niuniu

Hi mummies..
How many times do u express milk in office daily? And usually how long do you take to express each time?

I am going back to work soon and my office do not have parition, hence i'll need to use meeting room to express milk. I was afraid that i may cause inconveniences to other colleauges.. Some bosses may nt be happy..

Vivic

I pump three times in office, night time I let my baby latch on. I used to pump in my office room. But recently I have to go to handicap restroom to pump due to relocate of cctv.
Not sure is it because of too stress or not pump frequently, my milk supply drop a lot. Feel very sad. :(

Ylai1997

Hi niuniu, this is what i do
1) i pump for 20mins during lunch hr when everyone is out so there is no inconvenience to anyone. That means i hv a quick lunch n off i go to pump my milk. U may not be able to join your lunch kakis n they may not be able to understand but its worth it when u know your child is drinking the best milk

Pump during lunch hr is best since your boss will b out for lunch n he wont find u missing. This will help u to relax n let down faster

2) at around 4pm i will pump agn for another 20mins.

dinida

Hi mummies..
How many times do u express milk in office daily? And usually how long do you take to express each time?

I am going back to work soon and my office do not have parition, hence i'll need to use meeting room to express milk. I was afraid that i may cause inconveniences to other colleauges.. Some bosses may nt be happy..
hi niu niu, i pump twice..once in morning arnd 11 plus and another around 4 plus. pumping itself will be about 15 mins..but with the cleaning up and getting ready..usually end up abt half hour. i find myself fortunate to have such a family-pro company that has a mothercare room where mothers can express their milk :).