how many times do you bath your baby?

autumn82

9 mths iggy can stand ....

clever boy!
Erm.. That time learning to stand, must hold on to me super tightly and I'll get wet loh.. Now not so bad, can hold the tap, walls, shower screen. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

annie

my girl starts to stand when she is 8.5mths leh. i think maybe all bb around that age can stand? or they are consider fast? she started crawling, standing, sitting back while on a standing position all in 1 week(2 days after she can crawl, she starts to stand supported then 2 days after she can stand, she learn how to sit down again while standing hehe) when she was 8.5mths..

fazlin7

wah 7.30am after watching cartoon somemore! he wakes up so early ??
I woke up at 5 plus morning. My baby also wakes up at 6am too everyday. He also wanna go to work. Hehehehehe.
Usually after getting ready to go to work I will play with him and watch cartoon at this sdisney channel. At 7am I said bye to him , he bo layan me concentrating watching the mickey mouse. Hehehehehe
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

annie

my girl also.. touch water automatic sleep lol. that time bring her go pool she fell asleep in the pool with her neckfloat! then another time bring her there she didnt fell asleep in the pool but fell asleep immediately after she got out of the pool!

autumn82

my girl also.. touch water automatic sleep lol. that time bring her go pool she fell asleep in the pool with her neckfloat! then another time bring her there she didnt fell asleep in the pool but fell asleep immediately after she got out of the pool!
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:That is Very cuteEE!!! Iggy touch the pool only, super active! Wahahahah. But after swim and bath, went to zzz oredi.. LOL. :p

joycegian

hahas. my boy also seem to be the dirtiest among all here.

I'm a very later sleeper & a very later waker too.
So of cos my boy follows my timing.

I only bathe him once a day.
When he wakes up in the noon around 2pm.

And thats all.
Hahas.

Is it a must to bathe twice a day?
He does perspire sometimes, but after awhile his perspire dry, he like clean already.
Hahas.