How much feeding is enough for baby?

JazN

Hi gals,

i think there is a thread here in this forum where CL blacklisted were added on, together with their name & what experience was encountered. Cos last time i had mine added too.

Thks!

I didn't have to ask my CL to do much to occupy her time. She took just the whole day to prepare my meals. Granted that she was quite a good cook, but still! She was so busy that in the end, I washed my own clothes, underwear, family's clothes, the baby's bottles etc. And she still dares to complain about my baby waking up in the middle of the night when I was the one tending to baby most of the times!

Maybe you can ask your CL to soak the clothing first? Can tell her your expectations nicely. If not, get your hubby to be the bad person again. Heehee!:p Then again, some CLs dont't do housework, but since she's so free, she might as well do it.

Mind sharing the name of the CL? Can pm me if you're not comfortable sharing her name publicly. I noticed that some of the mummies only post here to recommend CLs and then after that, they dont't appear anywhere else in the forum. :nah:

JazN

Hi Jan25,

i think you should ask ur hubby (if he's still on leave from work)/other family members to let her noe the requirements (need not specify its yours). Also add eg "doctor mentioned baby's clothes (since baby's skin are more sensitive) should be clean properly otherwise will develop rash, etc). It's always good to cite the doctor/hospital whenever possible.

I thought her responsibility includes taking care of the mum which is preparing your herbal bath, meals- breakfast/morning tea time/lunch/ tea time/dinner/supper, washing both baby & your clothes, etc.

Get her to reclean if still dusty & ask someone else point out to her where the dirt/areas to be cleaned.

btw what are the things that you all ask the cl to do to occupy her time?
she seems super free in the morning after baby bathe and whole afternoon after lunch and before dinner.....i do get her to do the floor everyday and handwash mine and baby's clothes,but everything she does also half-past 6 want....realised she doesnt soak the clothings,floor only mop dont vacuum,saw dust by the sides while i was doing massge yest....

Jan25

my cl sounds like yours,STmummy!
keeps nagging abt me bathing when i told her i will use the hairdryer to make sure i'm dry and warm. can hear the water gushing for so long whenever she washes clothes and turn out only 2-3 pieces of clothings...but what i cant stand is everytime she comes into my room to help me with baby burping or pump,she will put her legs and feet on my bed....and i know she doesnt wear slippers when she goes out to throw the garbage!!
but after my hubby talked to her, she tries to do some housework. overheard her talking to her friend over the phone this morning 'got things to do just do lor...clean or not is another matter.' cos she asked me on day one whether i understand cantonese and i said i dont when i do.......

Jan25

btw think i will post in the other thread as sugg by JazN. Will list her pros and cons and let the other mummies decide if they want to hire her.

Uddermummy: when u fired your cl,did you stil give her the full payment as agreed? cos heard from my friends they still have to pay the cl one month's payment even when they terminate the service after 2-3 weeks.....

STmummy

my cl sounds like yours,STmummy!
keeps nagging about me bathing when i told her i will use the hairdryer to make sure i'm dry and warm. can hear the water gushing for so long whenever she washes clothes and turn out only 2-3 pieces of clothings...but what i cant stand is everytime she comes into my room to help me with baby burping or pump,she will put her legs and feet on my bed....and i know she doesnt wear slippers when she goes out to throw the garbage!!
but after my hubby talked to her, she tries to do some housework. overheard her talking to her friend over the phone this morning 'got things to do just do ...clean or not is another matter.' cos she asked me on day one whether i understand cantonese and i said i dont when i do.......
My CL's name is Lifen. Short hair, short lady in her early 50s. Very talkative! This lady also loves to talk very loudly on her mobile! Esp when baby was alseep in the room. Had to remind her a few times to talk outside the room. :we2arghh:

Is yours the same person???

Btw, we fired her when she was into her 2nd week. Only gave her pro-rated. Furthermore mine was during CNY. More expensive! Of cos she's not happy. But I am even more unhappy than her!

Last edited: