How much is the agency fee?

I am a 1st time buyer for hdb resale flat... I was thinking of te agency fee i have to come up with? Any idea?
And is there such thing that if the agent represent the owner, i dnt have to pay anything to the agent??pls help

edwingohwj

I am a 1st time buyer for hdb resale flat... I was thinking of te agency fee i have to come up with? Any idea?
And is there such thing that if the agent represent the owner, i dnt have to pay anything to the agent??pls help
Dear Simple Mum,

There are 2 approaches you can take to purchase a resale HDB (assuming you fulfill all the HDB criteria).

If you are savvy and is willing to explore, you may gather more information from the HDB website to understand the entire procedure of purchasing your resale without an agent. HDB provides very comprehensive information on how to go about doing it. If you are going for this option, you do not have to pay the agent's fee.

If you are intending to engage an agent, the typical market commission for Buyer's agent is 1% of the agreed purchase price.

Hope this helps.

temulan2418

heyy, I might certainly not be able to help you directly with your property related queries…however, I would recommend you to check out the portal of Property Guru and maybe you can get help to your queries there…! Good Luck!