How much is the cost for a 3rm kitchen??

MizfitMumma

Hi all Mummies.. I intend to apply for 3rm BTO but I dunno how much is the kitchen renovation cost would be. As ya all noe that the kitchen nowadays are quite small (BTO) so I supposed renovation not so X. But I'd really like to knoe if any Mummies out there have renovated their new kitchen & how much would it cost. I'm not looking at designer but just a simple kitchen renovation. Just installing the cabinets top & bottom. Kitchen sq would be like the HDB hub Habitat Forum level 3.

Gem2505

I suppose the wall and floor tiles are done up by HDB already.
So things u need to do are:
1. Lighting ( i think the powerpoint are there. but need to buy 1 and install? ) , a gd one, cost less than $100
2. cabinet with table top ( this is the expensive part ) contractor measure by Square feet. with cemeted base.
for me, i paid about 2-3K for my cabinet with granite table top. i had 5 doors at the top, 5 doors at the bottom, with 1 door section for drawers. materials all inclusive.
3. wash basin with tap ( there's alot alot alot of designs. have to go showroom and choose ), less than $200 can get not bad one already.
4. Hanging laundry? not sure if u need this. i bought those aluminium type, with 6 aluminium poles, around $80-$100
5. cooker hood and hob.
6. fridge.

everyone expectation for a kitchen would be diff. for me, simple is good. coz i seldom cook.

can take a look at my kitchen at the other thread.
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f145/new-nest-65278/

MizfitMumma

So things you need to do are:
1. Lighting ( i think the powerpoint are there. but need to buy 1 and install? ) , a good one, cost less than $100
2. cabinet with table top ( this is the expensive part ) contractor measure by Square feet. with cemeted base.
for me, i paid about 2-3K for my cabinet with granite table top. i had 5 doors at the top, 5 doors at the bottom, with 1 door section for drawers. materials all inclusive.
3. wash basin with tap ( there's alot alot alot of designs. have to go showroom and choose ), less than $200 can get not bad one already.
4. Hanging laundry? not sure if you need this. i bought those aluminium type, with 6 aluminium poles, around $80-$100
5. cooker hood and hob.
6. fridge.

everyone expectation for a kitchen would be diff. for me, simple is good. coz i seldom cook.

Hi there, thank you for the tip.. Me too. Simple one will do. As for the cooker hood & stove, is it very expensive? What brand would you recommend? I'll take a look at your thread..

MizfitMumma

So things you need to do are:
1. Lighting ( i think the powerpoint are there. but need to buy 1 and install? ) , a good one, cost less than $100
4. Hanging laundry? not sure if you need this. i bought those aluminium type, with 6 aluminium poles, around $80-$100
5. cooker hood and hob.
6. fridge.

Hi Gem2505, I've seen your thread. Love your new kitchen. I think my future kitchen space will be smaller. Only 4 doors top & bottom.. Yours is a BTO or resale?

Gem2505

Hi Gem2505, I've seen your thread. Love your new kitchen. I think my future kitchen space will be smaller. Only 4 doors top & bottom.. Yours is a BTO or resale?
mine is re sale. 3NG, 67Sq M. should be around the same. cant be much different from mine.

i only did cooker hob. didnt install cooker hood coz i seldom cook and dont intend to cook alot. I bot FUJIOH inner fire, glass panel cooker hob. classy and love the inner fire. maybe u can google for it. i spent less than $400 for it ( include delivery and installation ).

MizfitMumma

mine is re sale. 3NG, 67Sq M. should be around the same. cant be much different from mine.

i only did cooker hob. didnt install cooker hood coz i seldom cook and dont intend to cook alot. I bot FUJIOH inner fire, glass panel cooker hob. classy and love the inner fire. maybe you can google for it. i spent less than $400 for it ( include delivery and installation ).
Thank you Gem2505..

GrahamSteve

Wow, really nice tips for renovation of the kitchen. Kitchen is an important part of our home. I think it's very expensive renovation some people can't afford it so you can consult with some expert company they can help you. Best of luck for your kitchen renovation!

Last edited: