How much is ur baby weight now?

angelwendy

Hi all mummy.. now my boy is 2.9kg.. 35 weeks 5 days... is it consider too heavy ?? can all mummy share the weight with me??

catherlyn

Mine was 2.9 during 37th week when she arrived on the 38th week she was 3.09kg. I think it's ok since pple r giving birth to 3 something kg. My chief's son was 4kg when born zzz

hui_ru_88

When I was 28 weeks pregnant, my daughter was only 1.2kg.

However, when my daughter is born, she is 2.64kg. In another words, she is considered small size for her height.

Verona's

I think my baby is quite small , when i was 40 week she is only 2.8 kg , induced c-sect after that check up & she came out only 2.735 kg :)

My bb is 37wk and weight est 3.5kg. Gyane says mine is slightly bigger bcos of my glucose is in stable. Hope i won't have problem "pushing" her out during delivery!!! Cheers...

catherlyn

don worry, the weight is only an estimation. bb's weight can be lesser or more, as long as the gynea didnt mention any serious issue with it it's fine. Cheers and look forwards to ur precious one arrival. ^-^v

angelwendy

dont worry, the weight is only an estimation. baby's weight can be lesser or more, as long as the gynea didnt mention any serious issue with it it's fine. Cheers and look forwards to your precious one arrival. ^-^very

Hee thanks... just hope that my baby wont grow extra big.. cause dont wan c sect.... :001_302:

catherlyn

Hee thanks... just hope that my baby wont grow extra big.. cause dont want c sect.... :001_302:
can de. my colli just gv birth to a baby boy weighing at 3.79kg via normal delivery. so i believe as long as his head is engaged, mummy don hv any preggy issue, u will be able to deliver via normal birth. hang on there, u r reaching the end point. :Dancing_wub:

angelwendy

can . my colli just gv birth to a baby boy weighing at 3.79kg via normal delivery. so i believe as long as his head is engaged, mummy dont have any preggy issue, you will be able to deliver via normal birth. hang on there, you are reaching the end point. :Dancing_wub:

Yuppy now i try to rest more & spend more alone time with hubby.... so counting down.. hopefully he will arrive soon & healthy...:001_302::001_302: can't wait to hug him & look him in the eyes...

Hee..angelwendy, cnt agree with you more..."to hold & look him in the eyes"
Me too, looking fwd to the day :wong19: My last chk up, gynae mentioned that my bb is biggish thus I'm also concerned about c-sect. Hopefully, I'm able to have normal delivery. Try talking to bb and help mummy to have a smooth delivery.

angelwendy

Hee..angelwendy, cnt agree with you more..."to hold & look him in the eyes"
Me too, looking fwd to the day :wong19: My last chk up, gynae mentioned that my baby is biggish thus I'm also concerned about c-sect. Hopefully, I'm able to have normal delivery. Try talking to baby and help mummy to have a smooth delivery.

u now how many weeks?? & baby how heavy??

Queenbabe

can . my colli just gv birth to a baby boy weighing at 3.79kg via normal delivery. so i believe as long as his head is engaged, mummy dont have any preggy issue, you will be able to deliver via normal birth. hang on there, you are reaching the end point. :Dancing_wub:
WAH 3.79kg did she take epi? ... saluate... when i was 39wks my baby was 3.5kg & i almost bite my hubby when i give birth but i never take epi...

angelwendy

I scare after that backache so never take... how are you? another 3-4wks to go.. im sure you can be a brave mummy too:001_302:

haha.. me ok lor... ya just 3 ~4 weeks to go... i'm good ... trying to rest more & be lazy.. haha.. before the sleepless night come... :001_302:

Queenbabe

haha.. me ok ... ya just 3 ~4 weeks to go... i'm good ... trying to rest more & be lazy.. haha.. before the sleepless night come... :001_302:
Of course must rest more & be lazy as this is the best time to do so... hahaha..... good to hear that u r ok... r u still feeling Xin ku?