How much would you pay?

How much will you pay to attend a session on weaning?

• Total voters

stonston

Just a quick survey,

How much will you pay to attend a session on weaning and introducing solids?
Don't forget there is also cost involved in printing the notes and buying ingredients.

Class size not more than 15 mummies per session.

1.5hr session covers:
- When to wean
- How to wean
- Suitable foods for different age groups
- Recipes
- Demo on how to make different types of purees (Babies who are ready can try on the spot)
- Demo on how to make healthy snacks (teething biscuits, fruit rolls, etc)
- Food handling/safety and food storage

You will get:
- Notes
- A set of recipes
- List of foods to start on
- List of foods to avoid
- Try the baby food

Location is either at a CC or someone's house.

Last edited:

stonston

jus curious, for those who vote $0....
then how abt the materials like ingredients for demo n e notes (photocpoying costs)? the person conducting pay?

btw, i'm doing this survey for e CC near my place :)

xiaodaisy

ya.. if dey wanna conduct den dey pay loh.. to mi i won spend money on tis wan lah cos i don tink useful to mi unless its free den no harm go n listen n see wat can it help mi loh.. abo i won wanna go if need to pay.. if dey cant afford den ask dem find some ppl to sponsor loh.. maybe would be better for dem too??

stonston

ya.. if dey wanna conduct den dey pay loh.. to mi i won spend money on tis wan lah cos i don tink useful to mi unless its free den no harm go n listen n see wat can it help mi loh.. abo i won wanna go if need to pay.. if dey cant afford den ask dem find some ppl to sponsor loh.. maybe would be better for dem too??
previously wot happen was e organiser found sponsors....but pple accuse e organiser of 'earning' n 'cheating' when it was free for pple to come listen....

Mum2Matty

I will not pay too as there are many information on the net and from books about weaning. Also mummies can organise their own sessions to exchange ideas or even whip up something for their babies at somebody's home.

Besides, polyclinic also has session on introducing solids. Not sure how much they charge though.

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
I wouldn't pay and probably wouldn't even go. Lots of information was gotten from friends who had 'been there done that'. Lots of info from forums like this one. Plus my hubby loves to cook so he had a pretty good idea of what would be good to do... after all, its really just a less seasoned version of the foods we normally eat.